Linlithgow rose v Stirling Albion

baker2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine question...... looking at the facilities and the fact that over the years Linlithgow Rose have been able to attract SPFL quality players......why didn't you quit the Juniors and apply for the Lowland League??

We would miss our rivals. Bathgate, Whitburn and the likes.

Youve been made a fool of and now you're claiming to fish, usual :lol:

Jake, away and enjoy your night. Binos were fortunate today and yes if we finished better you would be out but we didn't and you're not so pooh happens.

Worry about your league form or you might be joining us....

Big thanks and credit to all the albino fans and committee g spoke to today, including your chair........

Had a good laugh with some linlithgow fans today, but I loved it when I heard some p***ks drying tears out of there eyes claiming we're shite etc even when we beat them 3-0. Must say I'm loving baker2s meltdown on here :lol::thumsup2.

Had a good laugh with some linlithgow fans today, but I loved it when I heard some p***ks drying tears out of there eyes claiming we're shite etc even when we beat them 3-0. Must say I'm loving baker2s meltdown on here :lol::thumsup2.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji42]

Kool he's been recalled by Alloa 

No great loss if true. Would rather have him in the team than Henderson granted, but that's not saying much.

I genuinely don't believe he's good enough to make it at Alloa and other than show he's ball greedy and not a team player, he hasn't done much at Forthbank

Archived