Churchill

John Lambies Doos

Sheesh.......you britnaz have "3 monkey syndrome" when it comes to Churchill.

A man who used poison gas on civillians.

The world is so simple for you isnt it.I have noticed also that no-one other than us "Britnats" have pulled up Cream Cheese on his view that all English people are racists but then he'll be part of the "hive" so no criticism allowed.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world is so simple for you isnt it.I have noticed also that no-one other than us "Britnats" have pulled up Cream Cheese on his view that all English people are racists but then he'll be part of the "hive" so no criticism allowed.

Everyone else just ignores his madness its only a handful of posters who are stupid enough to get involved.

I called him up on it and I'm not a Britnat.

I called him up on it and I'm not a Britnat.

Same here. I think it was a ridiculous comment to make.

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Of course it is, it's incredible Cream Cheese doesn't see the irony in what he (or perhaps She) writes sometimes. The intolerance and xenophobia absolutely screams out!!

What sane person could claim that virtually a whole nation of some 53 million people are all racists. The far right has never had any real power at Westminster because they just don't get the support from the electorate.

Cream Cheese is talking shite, happy?

Now, do you disagree with the points listed about Churchill?

Nope.
The whole British establishment was built on imperial racism. If you are proud of that; you are guilty by association

So all who celebrate or have pride in their 'Britishness' are guilty of racism by association? That's a new low even for P&B.

Cream Cheese is talking shite, happy?

Now, do you disagree with the points listed about Churchill?

A chequered career indeed but his leadership during WWII will always outshine his frailties. He was in the right place at the right time. I don't think anyone would think that he didn't make mistakes.

Nope.
The whole British establishment was built on imperial racism. If you are proud of that; you are guilty by association

I shouldn't but where was it i expressed my pride in the "whole British establishment ".Im nonplussed about most of it .I may as well tar you as Nazi on the basis of the SNPs suspect behaviour during WW2..i wont though.

What points do you disagree with? And what does RedRob celebrate about being British? I find emotive nationalism odd at the best of times but it's quite sinister when expressed in favour of historically oppressive nation states. 

Defender of the English people. Defiler of the English language.

Oh come on.Im trying to make an adhesive floor tile fit round a toilet bowl and follow this pish on a mobile.I thought it going quite well toilet bowl apart.

Churchill was a right wing c**t'. Clement Attlee was a tap boi though. 

Clement Attlee was a huge fan of Churchill though. Apparently always held him in very high regard and would always listen to him speak.

Attlee I think is hugely deserving of credit for his domestic politics, but his international politics weren't exactly the modern idea of left-wing. He was, if not a nationalist, patriotically British. I wonder where Attlee would fit in the modern Labour Party.

Archived