Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've just discovered that The Portal Companion Collection, containing Portal 1 and Portal 2 is available on the Nintendo eShop for under a fiver.

Thought I would share this magnificent news.  

Magnificent games. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Btw, there's a couple more levels in the 1st area in Mario Wonder. Do a level that gives you an elephant, then do the bull rush 4*.

At the end, smash the blocks for an alternate exit pipe.

• 3 months later...

Been playing my way through a lot of the Nintendo switch online games. Snes and N64 stuff mostly. Great nostalgia but feels like there's a lot of big hitters not included. Waiting on Banjo Tooie and Perfect Dark for n64. Pity the early final fantasy games or Crono trigger aren't there. Maybe they'll get a full remaster like Super mario RPG

On 07/12/2023 at 14:33, Venti said:

In TOTK there's a lynel underneath every stable.

Wasn’t expecting to see this spoiler when I opened this page today!

I have been playing TOTK the last few weeks and was just about to start on lynel, I had a few marked as targets in the deep but hadn’t realised they were there for that reason. I did love the eureka moment when I realised the depth similarities, the symbolism should have given it away.

TOTK currently has my Goat Vote, absolutely loving it and resisting looking anything up, just happy to wonder around, at 98 shrines so far.

34 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Wasn’t expecting to see this spoiler when I opened this page today!

I have been playing TOTK the last few weeks and was just about to start on lynel, I had a few marked as targets in the deep but hadn’t realised they were there for that reason. I did love the eureka moment when I realised the depth similarities, the symbolism should have given it away.

TOTK currently has my Goat Vote, absolutely loving it and resisting looking anything up, just happy to wonder around, at 98 shrines so far.

Spoiler

When you do all the shrines you get a full set of armour.

I bought yesterday a connection from Wii to HDMI, as my 16 boy, who has a 3k plus gaming setup wants to play retro Mario Kart on original stuff.

Had to laugh, he had managed to beat the the ghost by 3s but was embarrassed he was still 8s off my time, he had claimed he would smash my old times!