GMFC v AUFC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

Don't go then and save yourself the heartache of spending 20gbp, ffs the moaning on this forum is immense

Great attitude, sums up one of the problems with football in this country.

Great attitude, sums up one of the problems with football in this country.

What problem? Don't go, problem solved? Don't see an issue here. Can you tell me why you have a problem with the entry fee? And don't cite 3 quid extra from some other tin pot club. The floor is yours

12 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

What problem? Don't go, problem solved? Don't see an issue here. Can you tell me why you have a problem with the entry fee? And don't cite 3 quid extra from some other tin pot club. The floor is yours

The problem is right there in bold - "like it or lump it". I'm not much of an #AMF-er but the price of football in both this country and some other European countries is absurd.

And if you read my second post you'd realise it's almost double the price to go see Morton - to either sit in a shite, cramped stand or sit on uncovered benches in the no doubt pissing rain and wind. And even discounting the facilities on offer, £20 for OAPs and those in full-time education to watch Scottish championship football is laughable, just saying "like it or lump it" doesn't excuse it.

6 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Now it's ayr fans pissing and moaning about ticket prices :lol:

Don't go. Simples.

You're gonna get pumped anyway ;)

Are you happy that your club is turning so many fans away with their pricing?

(You don't have to defend them at all costs btw)

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Are you happy that your club is turning so many fans away with their pricing?

(You don't have to defend them at all costs btw)

You ignoring the previous post? Are Morton really more expensive than say, St Mirren, Hibs, Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers?

Do any of you go to any away games in that case?

Archived