Albion Rovers vs Queen of the South; Scottish Cup 3rd Round; 26th November

RUSTY1111

This was a stick-on lose for us.  What really perplexes me, though, is why our season went from unbef***inglievable to utter dross completely overnight.  A gradual or stuttering descent from our, in all honesty, surprisingly good start, into more moderate form would have been ok and predictable, but this 180 degree turnaround is weird. And what the hell has happened to the Dobbie Factor, FFS?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was a stick-on lose for us.  What really perplexes me, though, is why our season went from unbef***inglievable to utter dross completely overnight.  A gradual or stuttering descent from our, in all honesty, surprisingly good start, into more moderate form would have been ok and predictable, but this 180 degree turnaround is weird. And what the hell has happened to the Dobbie Factor, FFS?

Dobbie surrounded by dross. Doubt he'll hang around long.

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Indeed. This fine figure of a man was too much for us.

yardley1.jpg

Hide that before the FDM tries to sign him.

"Personally I'd rather have made some progress through the tournament before running into Celtic but if we are fortunate enough to get to the next round then it's an attractive tie, albeit one that will create a great deal of work for me and others at the club."

Oh well, it's an ill wind and all that, a nice quiet time now until the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Pish how you can do this tbh.

6 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Pish that you get to do this

I understand why you think this. But the same option is available to all clubs when their ground isn't up to an exceptional match. The police won't allow it at Cliftonhill. Would you have us excluded from the Scottish Cup for having an unfit ground. In that case there are many teams out.

2 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I understand why you think this. But the same option is available to all clubs when their ground isn't up to an exceptional match. The police won't allow it at Cliftonhill. Would you have us excluded from the Scottish Cup for having an unfit ground. In that case there are many teams out.

I just mean it's pish that you won.

3 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Good luck to Rovers, use the rules to your advantage and make as much as you can out of it. 

That said I think Margaret T was meaning that it`s pish that you get to do this rather than it being us who play Celtic.

Archived