Dundee FC Vs Motherwell

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was 50/50 for me, the Mitchell incident was a clear goal IMO, sitting at the bend in the main stand, it look a over to me. Kerrs great drive and knocked in a cool finish after Wighton was blocked. Second half, all Dundee, absolutely fantastic performance by us, deserved the second goal, and could have scored more.

If we play like that, we will have no issues at all.

Every player was good, but Wighton was exceptional, best game he has played for us in an absolute country mile.

Well done every player, and Hartley, great day.

Mitchell doubling the amount of clean sheets Bain's had in the league in 2 games.

Could see he was a bit nervous. Couple of brave stops at the end. Hopefully a run in the team and he'll iron out the flapping.

Well done Dundee.

Sare one with the disallowed goal.  May have had an impact if we score 1st. 

That said we had 50 minutes to do something about it. 

Going to be some battle in the bottom half this year and we will be in it. 

BOLLOX

Couldn't tell if the Motherwell non-goal was in or not, but the collective seethe from their support was delicious. Mark McGhee's interview will be delightful to listen to.

Overall I think we deserved it. Wighton was absolutely class and deserved his MOTM award.

Six important points in the last two games with a difficult trip to Ibrox to come after the international break.

Goal looked in to me from the Derry, I sit about level with the 18 yard box. Was a tough catch to make?, should of tipped over in hindsight.

Motherwell we're ok first half as were we but it was all us second half. Class play from Wighton for the goal, really came on the past few games. Hartley new approach is certainly working, Haber looks like a decent addition.

Kept it short as my hands are fucking freezing.

I couldn't tell from the Coxy if there was a goal for Motherwell.
What I could tell, however, was that Dundee played better than anytime this season. Pretty much first to every ball, supporting each other, movement, physical effort and A man head and shoulders above the rest - Craig Wighton. He really, with quality back up from Haber, roasted the Well defence.
What a difference from the abject shite that we witnessed against Partick and St Johnstone.
A Happy Dee tonight.

It looked over to me and being honest Mitchell looks a bit of a bombscare.

Other than the that a really good performance. Totally outfought and ultimately outplayed Motherwell. Vincent looked a player all of a sudden, what a difference Cammy Kerr makes with his running and enthusiasm. All of sudden Wighton looks the player we had hoped he might be - I reckon Haber has made all the difference to him and Haber played well himself.
No failures but Bain has to come back in when fit.
Great result.

Archived