Hospitality

combineharvester

4 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

That was something they noted themselves. We also encouraged the younger supporters bus to give them a turn by using their bar rather than try to bring alcohol in.

Oh my not only telling wee white lies about there committee numbers but grassing there wee bar up   Ffs really humping the voc mate. 

1 hour ago, Yowes news said:

On Lanark's behalf, I'll apologise for not turning up for hospitality but at the same time in their defence, it had absolutely nothing to do with the result.

The hospitality offered by Neilston is not located within the ground or within walking distance for the majority of committee. It's also not a stones throw from Neilston to Lanark and with a 2.30 cup KO instead of 2pm league KO, undoubtedly other plans play a part in such decision.

To assume it had anything to do with the score is way off the mark.

Regardless, one again apologies to Neilston for any offence caused. All the more food for your guys though and going by the size of most of the players, they like their grubemoji1.png. One of the tallest teams I've witnessed.

All the best in the next round.

Its  around a 1min walk from ground jist my opinion on it all 

3 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Well seemingly it happened at Kilsyth today with Glencairn, dunno the circumstances but seemingly one player came up n got a juice n a sausage roll an the rest buggerd off home ?
Anyone from Glencairn want to explain?

As I said on the other thread, I was surprised to read this as we always try as a committee to make sure the players do attend the hospitality. However, I was away almost immediately after the final whistle today as I had an urgent appointment to get to, and I don't know the full circumstances of what happened and how it was communicated to our players about where the hospitality was. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the club on this occasion.

Archived