Junior cup draw

aftonarmypieman

15 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Beith will be hoping that so you can get another easy ride to the final emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji460.pngemoji460.png

We did beat 4 super prem teams to win it so not easy at all, sure we beat the team that knocked you out to win it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We did beat 4 super prem teams to win it so not easy at all, sure we beat the team that knocked you out to win it.

Beith and Pollok are the teams to beat this year. One is current Holders and the best playing team out there the other is dangerous anytime you play them

5 minutes ago, kefc said:

The way we like it, less mentioned the better :)

That's most certainly the best way for me in terms of being under the radar ; that said I reckon that anyone playing against kelty in the Scottish cup will be the underdog and that they will be the team to beat this season without a doubt ..........

I'm in Glasgow this weekend and had planned on going to Hamilton-Hearts but with it being cancelled will try and take in one of the Junior Cup games

Renfrew -Arniston has more local interest to me but Pollok -Auchinleck looks a great tie. How easy is it getting to the 2 grounds from the City centre?

I'm in Glasgow this weekend and had planned on going to Hamilton-Hearts but with it being cancelled will try and take in one of the Junior Cup games

Renfrew -Arniston has more local interest to me but Pollok -Auchinleck looks a great tie. How easy is it getting to the 2 grounds from the City centre?

Pollok is the easier of the two, get a train from Central to Pollokshaws East or any bus that goes through Shawlands. The bus that goes to Inchinnan passes Renfrew's park.

Those cup games are tge 19th not this weekend

Thanks, in my head I meant this as in the weekend that we are talking about.

Away for my wedding anniversary, my wife just about understood wanting to go to Hamilton so I'm sure she'll be delighted about a trip to Pollok! I'll have to tell her Tommy Sheridan might be there

Thanks, in my head I meant this as in the weekend that we are talking about.

Away for my wedding anniversary, my wife just about understood wanting to go to Hamilton so I'm sure she'll be delighted about a trip to Pollok! I'll have to tell her Tommy Sheridan might be there

Plenty of decent places in Shawland's to take her for a bit of lunch before hand, Loks bar and kitchen right on the doorstep of Newlandfield is a good option. It's in the building of the old social club but unrecognisable.

Archived