The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

24 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Oh come on now, surely you don't believe that?  I have read your previous posts with interest and whilst I do not agree with all that you have wrote, some of your posts do make sense.  

Sometimes I feel that I have to be careful what I say or write incase it is interpreted in the wrong way and offends someone.  In this day and age the slightest slip of tongue (behave!) can land you in bother, being accused of racism and sexism etc.  

But to say the grown ups need to go is stupid.  We need more adults of mature age with the wisdom that should come with it.  Unfortunately Mr President (and his mate Kim) are behaving like kids that pished their pants on their first day of school and are taking their revenge out on the world. 

I think immigration is going to make the country much, much worse for the people who live here if it isn't stopped. It already has made it worse than it would be otherwise, especially for the people at the bottom of our society. That's my view. Now, some of the Republicans are for open borders from an ideological perspective, and that's one thing. They are shills of big business that have lost all sense of civic duty towards their own country. But there are plenty of old school Democrats, who represent black areas or working class white areas, and patriotic Republicans who have dropped the ball when it comes to taking on the immigration lobby. And it's all because the "proper society" that they want to move in has redefined immigration restriction in favor of American citizens as "racist." We have to show them that they need to stand up for their constituents on this issue, and we are going to hold them accountable even if it means putting people like Trump or Roy Moore in office. Romney knew the truth about immigration, but he was scared shitless to say much. 

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

so we have an immigrant from Scotland living in the US, a country based on immigration, saying immigration is the problem and the grown ups are to scared to do anything in case they are branded racist. if you don't believe in immigration then you're not racist, you're anti-immigration. you're racist if you don't want immigration because of the colour of the immigrant's skin, which going by the rest of the guy's posts on here is probably  more accurate

47 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

so we have an immigrant from Scotland living in the US, a country based on immigration, saying immigration is the problem and the grown ups are to scared to do anything in case they are branded racist. if you don't believe in immigration then you're not racist, you're anti-immigration. you're racist if you don't want immigration because of the colour of the immigrant's skin, which going by the rest of the guy's posts on here is probably  more accurate

Not from Scotland.

America wasn't built on immigration. It was built on conquest and settlement. Whether the immigrants who came in behind the settlers helped or hurt the country is a question that's debatable. Whatever the answer, we'd solved most of the problems that came with immigration by mostly shutting it off in the 1920s and largely assimilating the new populations.

Any anti-immigration politician will have to deal with the Scarlet R in polite society, even if they are on the side of the majority.

If I had to choose who to hang out with, immigrants from Mexico or immigrants from Ukraine, I'm picking Mexico. However, you also have to consider how the generations born here are assimilating and their level of economic productivity. If we look at areas with high Mexican populations we have a problem on those fronts.

I'm for keeping immigrants under 5% of the population. Those should almost entirely be immigrants who speak English fluently from democratic countries with comparable economies. 

2 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Oh come on now, surely you don't believe that?  I have read your previous posts with interest and whilst I do not agree with all that you have wrote, some of your posts do make sense.  

Sometimes I feel that I have to be careful what I say or write incase it is interpreted in the wrong way and offends someone.  In this day and age the slightest slip of tongue can land you in the shit (behave!) can land you in bother, being accused of racism and sexism etc.  

But to say the grown ups need to go is stupid.  We need more adults of mature age with the wisdom that should come with it.  Unfortunately Mr President (and his mate Kim) are behaving like kids that pished their pants on their first day of school and are taking their revenge out on the world. 

There you go.

People that think the SJW thought police have some malignant pervasive influence on mainstream society are just as mental as Rangers fans that think Scotland is one election result away from a Stuart restoration and Papal coup.

12 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Not from Scotland.

America wasn't built on immigration. It was built on conquest and settlement. Whether the immigrants who came in behind the settlers helped or hurt the country is a question that's debatable. Whatever the answer, we'd solved most of the problems that came with immigration by mostly shutting it off in the 1920s and largely assimilating the new populations.

Any anti-immigration politician will have to deal with the Scarlet R in polite society, even if they are on the side of the majority.

If I had to choose who to hang out with, immigrants from Mexico or immigrants from Ukraine, I'm picking Mexico. However, you also have to consider how the generations born here are assimilating and their level of economic productivity. If we look at areas with high Mexican populations we have a problem on those fronts.

I'm for keeping immigrants under 5% of the population. Those should almost entirely be immigrants who speak English fluently from democratic countries with comparable economies. 

If you say so Swampy

Not from Scotland.

Swampy, Scottish racist bigot, with a vague grasp of American history, and always taking the government line in everything, even what the evidence shows it is wrong.

I can see Tillerson going sometime in the next couple of weeks and Kelly resigning in the wake of that.  If so it will be a massive blow to Trump and one that his incompetent press spokesperson won't be able to spin.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can see Tillerson going sometime in the next couple of weeks and Kelly resigning in the wake of that.  If so it will be a massive blow to Trump and one that his incompetent press spokesperson won't be able to spin.

Tillerson (although out of his depth having zero political experience other than bribing them), Kelly and Mattis are the only grown ups in the administration. They might just about keep Trump from doing anything catastrophic till the next election. What loons would he get in to replace them?

The VP has flown to a football game knowing that some players would 'take a knee'
He's walked out and sent a prepared tweet and jumped back on his plane.
His fucking moron boss is claiming he sent him to do it.
Hurricanes ,home grown terrorism, potential nuclear wars...
and this is how they carry on.

His latest spat with Corker is a minter.  But why doesn't Corker just come out and say "Donald Trump is a liar".
Of course I know the reason, but it would be spectacular.  And true.

Corker’s aides are basically doing that to journalists.

The VP has flown to a football game knowing that some players would 'take a knee'
He's walked out and sent a prepared tweet and jumped back on his plane.
His fucking moron boss is claiming he sent him to do it.
Hurricanes ,home grown terrorism, potential nuclear wars...
and this is how they carry on.

You’d have thought Pence would have a little more respect for the office than following along Trump’s racially motivated sulk. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn’t expect Trump to tweet that.

You’d have thought Pence would have a little more respect for the office than following along Trump’s racially motivated sulk. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn’t expect Trump to tweet that.

A little more respect for the tax payer who had to fork out for his flights and protection.
Then again his boss is spending his 66th day at a golf club.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-takes-credit-for-inventing-the-word-fake-a7989221.html

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:12, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The mans' brain doesn't work properly.