The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I remember reading an article when Trump was elected, comparing his likely IQ to other presidents. They put his estimated IQ at 120, which while nowhere near genius levels, I think is very optimistic for Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-10-10/trump-may-visit-demilitarized-zone-during-trip-to-south-korea

'Donald Trump may travel to the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas as part of his first visit to South Korea in November, Yonhap News reported Tuesday, citing an unidentified military official.

Trump is expected to send a "significant message" to North Korea either verbally or "kinetically" during the trip, Yonhap said, without elaborating on what that may mean.'

'A visit to the DMZ would fit Trump’s appetite for high theatrics, Bong Youngshik, a researcher at Yonsei University’s Institute for North Korean Studies in Seoul, said by email.

"The image of him narrowing his eyes to stare across the DMZ. It is tweeting by another means," Bong said. "Mr Trump may also think that if it provokes Pyongyang, all the better."'

kji.jpg.c9923930e0c5dcd79b9f304acb8d0f21.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ereshkigal said:

I highly doubt there has ever been a US President with an IQ below 115. To get to that high a level in essentially any major field requires an above average IQ.

Doesn't excuse Trump for his actions however.

Incredibly naive.

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

He was a filthy racist subhuman c**t.

Much the same as anyone who defends him, in fact.

He probably wasn't more racist than somebody like Abraham Lincoln or Winston Churchill. He was a dude from the 1800s. Almost nobody thought racism was wrong then. In fact almost everybody thought it correct. It's a bit weird to write off every racist person who ever lived as filthy and subhuman.

Now, if you want to use "slave owner" rather than "racist" I will grant that it's a legitimate argument. I'd still reject the idea that anybody who owned slaves was filthy and subhuman, but I could see how someone would disagree.

I highly doubt there has ever been a US President with an IQ below 115. To get to that high a level in essentially any major field requires an above average IQ.
Doesn't excuse Trump for his actions however.

The billions of dollars that people will put behind their man will probably make up for any lack of intelligence.

He probably wasn't more racist than somebody like Abraham Lincoln or Winston Churchill. He was a dude from the 1800s. Almost nobody thought racism was wrong then. In fact almost everybody thought it correct. It's a bit weird to write off every racist person who ever lived as filthy and subhuman.
Now, if you want to use "slave owner" rather than "racist" I will grant that it's a legitimate argument. I'd still reject the idea that anybody who owned slaves was filthy and subhuman, but I could see how someone would disagree.

I'd hazard a guess that the slaves thought racism was wrong.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/354717-nfl-owners-to-consider-whether-players-should-have-to-stand-for

Only if they want to. What is the point in forcing people to stand for it, how is that patriotic? This is fucking stupid. "It's disrespecting the troops!" So is fucking sending them to get their head blown off in illegal wars. 

Honestly though, how pish has yer country gotta be that you have to get patriotism by brainwashing it into citizens as kids, use fucking intimidation and peer pressure on those that aren't indoctrinated, guilt them by saying its about the troops or now trying to force your boss and/or your chosen line of work to make it mandatory?

8 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

I'd hazard a guess that the slaves thought racism was wrong.

I'd assume they thought slavery was wrong. Doubt they thought racism was wrong. It's a very modern idea.

5 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Honestly though, how pish has yer country gotta be that you have to get patriotism by brainwashing it into citizens as kids, use fucking intimidation and peer pressure on those that aren't indoctrinated, guilt them by saying its about the troops or now trying to force your boss and/or your chosen line of work to make it mandatory?

Think about what you're saying. You don't believe that society should seek to instill certain values in young people? It's not brainwashing. It's what humans do. 

Do you think a football player should be able to protest against gay marriage by holding up a bible verse during the national anthem? Do you think kids should be taught to respect people's differing sexuality? 

It seems that you're just offended by the concept of patriotism.

I notice from the auld c**t's daily schedule that he routinely starts his day at 10am with his daily "Intelligence" briefing. Now,  ignoring the oxymoron there, I'm sure most presidents previously were up and around on the go at 7am or earlier. He also regularly visits his own golf resorts. 

He's a fucking lazy b*****d as well as a moron. 

34 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I notice from the auld c**t's daily schedule that he routinely starts his day at 10am with his daily "Intelligence" briefing. Now,  ignoring the oxymoron there, I'm sure most presidents previously were up and around on the go at 7am or earlier. He also regularly visits his own golf resorts. 

He's a fucking lazy b*****d as well as a moron. 

Charging the taxpayer to do so.  Ker-ching!   Basically he's getting paid the presidential wage to play golf at his own course, and charging the taxpayer for the right to play golf, while passing it off as work.  I'm not quite sure how that isn't a conflict of interest, but he keeps on doing it.

Is it not the case that his most insane Tweets are either at 5am, or right in the middle of Fox News mid-morning imbeciles yelling at each other flagship news?

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Charging the taxpayer to do so.  Ker-ching!   Basically he's getting paid the presidential wage to play golf at his own course, and charging the taxpayer for the right to play golf, while passing it off as work.  I'm not quite sure how that isn't a conflict of interest, but he keeps on doing it.

Is it not the case that his most insane Tweets are either at 5am, or right in the middle of Fox News mid-morning imbeciles yelling at each other flagship news?

Check it out, honestly it's like he's just on a permanent jolly.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar