The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

9 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

No single person can define what's offensive. Society as a whole does that. Their action is deliberately offensive. That is the point. And the white people cheering them on and criticizing the half measures such as kneeling as a team before the anthem or locking arms are criticizing those measures because they are not specifically designed to be offensive. None of those white people are actually kneeling though, which is interesting. 

Nor are any of those that are outraged at kneeling standing with their hand to their chest whiĺe the anthem is playing.  They're sitting on a couch somewhere.

While likely being offensive to the flag by having clothing or plates or cups or anything aith the flag on it.

They may also own something with the Confeferate Flag on it, which is probably the most offensive item you could own against the American Flag

Edited by Antiochas III

Every single one of you guys would stand up at a US sporting event when the anthem played, despite your opinion on the issue. Why? Because you know that everyone around you would be offended by your actions if you kneeled. It's honestly the most baffling opinion I can think of that this protest is not designed to be offensive or provocative. What a strange thing to argue against. 

10 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Nor are any of those that are outraged at kneeling standing with their hand to their chest whiĺe the anthem is playing.  They're sitting on a couch somewhere.

While likely being offensive to the flag by having clothing or plates or cups or anything aith the flag on it.

They may also own something with the Confeferate Flag on it, which is probably the most offensive item you could own against the American Flag

Image result for redneck nation flag

52 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Every single one of you guys would stand up at a US sporting event when the anthem played, despite your opinion on the issue. Why? Because you know that everyone around you would be offended by your actions if you kneeled. It's honestly the most baffling opinion I can think of that this protest is not designed to be offensive or provocative. What a strange thing to argue against. 

Image result for redneck nation flag

I wouldn't stand up for your disgusting anthem.

2 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

What laws would you suggest America change to fix this situation?

You tell me Swampy.

You are the resident expert who appears to be happy to have a racist in the White House.

You seem happy with black oppression so why would you want to change it?

Banning organisations like the KKK would be a good start.

The KKK are fine people. It's NBC that needs shut down apparently. 

Trump's America is no place for the first amendment these days. Owning dozens of assault rifles on the other hand ...

I wasn't really aware of Swampy first time round but by f**k he's doing a stand up job this time. 

Twice yesterday he claimed that high stock prices were bringing down the national debt.
Faux news didn't set him straight though.
Fair and balanced right enough.

They are also claiming that businesses will pass on corporation tax savings to their workforce. Outstanding.

29 minutes ago, RiG said:

I see Trump Jnr is going hard after Weinstein and the sexual assault allegations surrounding him. Somewhat ironic...

Understandable actually.  Donald Trump wants the news to be about whatever outrageous thing he is doing just now - not anybody else.

"Hey Harvey, go and your controversy somewhere else - I want everyone to be talking about me."

7 hours ago, KarlMarx said:
I wouldn't stand up for your disgusting anthem.

What if the USA turn up at Hampden next summer?:

Given that, after recent events, neither team has any other plans it's quite possible

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What if the USA turn up at Hampden next summer?:

Given that, after recent events, neither team has any other plans it's quite possible

I wouldn't stand up for it.

I see no reason why I should.

36 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What if you were policing the event? Would you sit on your arse on the track?

Obviously not. If I was a paying customer I wouldn't stand up. If I was working I would already be standing up and have no other option.

Bit of a stupid question tbh.

29 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Aside from basic hospitality and sportsmanlike respect for ones opponent.

What's sportsmanlike about standing up for an anthem of oppression.

I cannot respect the anthem of a despicable country I have no respect for.

They show no respect when bombing innocent civilians in places like Grenada, Irag and Chile.

What's sportsmanlike about standing up for an anthem of oppression.
I cannot respect the anthem of a despicable country I have no respect for.
They show no respect when bombing innocent civilians in places like Grenada, Irag and Chile.

I can think of another disrespectful anthem of oppression I was taught to sing at the scouts...