The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Going to need a big distraction for this weekend with the gun control marches in every state and the Stormy interview on Sunday.
Sackings or pardons?

Formally banning transgenders from the military seems to have done the trick.

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

What language do Mexicans speak?emoji1.png

Mexican according to Trump last year.  The guy is as thick as pigshit.

The Republicans have really gone into hiding since Trump’s election; McCain, Flake and a few others have spoken out, the rest have shown themselves as gutless fools.  They will no doubt be out in force if (hopefully when) the Democrats roll over them in the midterms.

After conducting some research on Stormy Daniels' oeuvre, and that of Karen McDougall, how Trump managed to fling his muck up either of them is quite an achievement for the doddering old c**t. I mean, fair play. The fact that he was seemingly doing both of them while his wife was pregnant notwithstanding, fair play.

5 hours ago, MSU said:

After conducting some research on Stormy Daniels' oeuvre, and that of Karen McDougall, how Trump managed to fling his muck up either of them is quite an achievement for the doddering old c**t. I mean, fair play. The fact that he was seemingly doing both of them while his wife was pregnant notwithstanding, fair play.

It helped offering Stormy a spot on his TV show. Missed 60 min but this excerpt makes me think I'll have a look.

Daniels described Trump’s trying to impress her by showing her how he was featured in a magazine.

Stephanie Clifford: And so I was like, “Does this — does this normally work for you?” And he looked very taken — taken back, like, he didn’t really understand what I was saying. Like, I was — does, just, you know, talking about yourself normally work?” And I was like, “Someone should take that magazine and spank you with it.” [Laugh] And I’ll never forget the look on his face. He was like —

Anderson Cooper: What — what was his look?

Clifford: Just, I don’t think anyone’s ever spoken to him like that, especially, you know, a young woman who looked like me. And I said, you know, “Give me that,” and I just remember him going, “You wouldn’t.” “Hand it over.” And — so he did, and I was like, turn around, drop ’em.”

Cooper: You — you told Donald Trump to turn around and take off his pants.

Clifford: Yes.

Cooper: And did he?

Clifford: Yes. So he turned around and pulled his pants down a little — you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats.

P.S. Here's the show. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-daniels-describes-her-alleged-affair-with-donald-trump-60-minutes-interview/

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Surely the greatest bit from the Stormy interview. $7k to not talk about Trump hating Sharky from Sharky & George.

That is surely made up!?

Maybe Trump has a point about fake news. If people are actually thinking that’s genuine, they might just believe literally anything.

That's fake twitter though.
It's completely different from Trump calling every story that isn't on Fox fake.
Especially when most stories turn out to be true.