The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

A lot of Mensch's predictions and statements have actually turned out to be correct. 
Yes, she is nuts and not a nice person but she had the whole Trump-Russia thing pegged as mainly a mob issue ages ago. It's all coming out in the wash now.

A lot of Mensch’s predictions have came true because she spends about 18 hours a day making things up. I’d get a fair whack correct as well with that much shit thrown at the wall. We’re still waiting on Trump and Bannon facing execution.

Agree on the Sanders thing. A great domestic politician by American standards, still an imperialist at the end of the day. It has been funny to see the current New York governor runners caving and trying to offset the progressive credentials of a Sex and the City actress. What a country.

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

A lot of Mensch’s predictions have came true because she spends about 18 hours a day making things up. I’d get a fair whack correct as well with that much shit thrown at the wall. We’re still waiting on Trump and Bannon facing execution.

I think this is it. Her stories certainly have been interested but the woman is genuinely not well (by her own admission) and just throws whatever sticks.

Let's be honest, it doesn't take a genius to work out that Trump and a lot of people around him have a whiff of being crooks.

On 18/04/2018 at 16:03, NotThePars said:

Chances of Comey running on the Democratic ticket in 2020?

tbh I don't think he could be fucked doing that. He strikes me as somebody smart enough to probably know it isn't his skillset.

I think he'll just set himself up as an authority figure on intelligence which will have him rake in the money while not having to work too strenuously. These sorts of characters only really run occasionally when they are wanting to raise their profile and it's not something that he really needs to do with his book and how much press he's got.

I imagine the Democrats will field someone who isn't a known face. I don't really think it'll be a Biden or Sanders type character. Maybe someone will come to prominence if the Democrats win back the house and they get to conduct their own investigations on Trump.

tbh I don't think he could be fucked doing that. He strikes me as somebody smart enough to probably know it isn't his skillset.
I think he'll just set himself up as an authority figure on intelligence which will have him rake in the money while not having to work too strenuously. These sorts of characters only really run occasionally when they are wanting to raise their profile and it's not something that he really needs to do with his book and how much press he's got.
I imagine the Democrats will field someone who isn't a known face. I don't really think it'll be a Biden or Sanders type character. Maybe someone will come to prominence if the Democrats win back the house and they get to conduct their own investigations on Trump.

I was only joking guy. Tbf though regarding Biden I know that Matt Christmas from Chapo was wondering whether Biden’s macho posturing at Trump was a preface to an eventual attempt up running in 2020.

28 minutes ago, Paco said:

The Democrats suing the Trump campaign, Wikileaks and the Russian government.

My word. What are they thinking about?

And Julian Assange.  I look forward to him appearing as a witness.

57 minutes ago, Paco said:

The Democrats suing the Trump campaign, Wikileaks and the Russian government.

My word. What are they thinking about?

Could be fun, more effective than the GOP trying to subpoena evidence from the FBI which just confirms that Trump is dodgy/an idiot. They're using the Rico Act which was a free waiving law to catch out gangsters conspiring together. A lot of the evidence is already out there, Stone's early warning from Assange on Wikileaks, the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Hillary from Russia. If the case gets an initial go ahead and doesn't get thrown out immediately, they'll be able to demand all sorts of records and disclosure from Trump and his pals. It's about keeping this stuff in the headlines leading up to the midterm elections rather than a realistic prospect of conviction imo.

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Kim Jong-un will stop nuclear tests and close the site.
Mad Donnie getting in about it.

Heard some guy on the radio saying the site's a mess and 200 people died when the last test worked a bit too well.

I think Trump just called Roger Stone a drunk/drugged up loser on twitter. Somewhat foolhardy I'd say, given that Stone's probably got more dirt on Trump than anybody.

P.S. It could also be Sam Nunberg who is currently cooperating with Mueller.

Edited by welshbairn

The sainted Barbara Bush after the New Orleans flood.

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this ... this is working very well for them." — Former First Lady Barbara Bush, after touring the Katrina aid camp in the Houston Astrodome, Sept. 5, 2005

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think Trump just called Roger Stone a drunk/drugged up loser on twitter. Somewhat foolhardy I'd say, given that Stone's probably got more dirt on Trump than anybody.

P.S. It could also be Sam Nunberg who is currently cooperating with Mueller.

^^^

Crooked H. Flunkie found.