The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

21 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I can't get this feed anywhere, any chance of updates on here SH?

"General Flynn was in serious legal jeopardy [at the point of my firing]".

"The conversation with trump was deeply disturbing, and it will be up to the commission to investigate if a crime was committed."

Flynn has already claimed the President told out-and-out lies, and defamed both him and the FBI.  He's now talking about the Russian attempts to infiltrate US Not-Profits and sway officials.  Says there have been hundreds, if not thousands of attempts to attack as part of a "spearfishing" campaign.

Sticks the boot into Obama's administration too, influencing him over the Clinton investigation - the AG told him to describe it as a "matter" which "confused and concerned him". Bill Clinton and the AG meeting on an airport tarmac made him go public for sake of transparency. 

This little toad is trying to argue that "I hope" does not amount to a chargeable offence.  

Meanwhile Comey says he is "certain" that the President is under investigation for obstruction of justice.

And some folk though this testimony was "zero".

16 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Not on my phone unfortunately. Don't worry, your updates are great, just make them more often & I'll be happy.....emoji23.pngkinda like rolling football commentaries, any real action etc.
emoji4.png

Ignore my PM!  Now talking about AG Sessions recusal.   Saying it was inevitable and surprising that it took so long, but that there aspects of the AG's behaviour that can't be discussed in open testimony.

Edit: this isn't necessarily my area of expertise.

Edited by Savage Henry

Very important: He's repeated that Sessions shouldn't have been involved in his firing in any way given his recusal, as well as other issues which can't be discussed in the open forum.  There's something massive involving Sessions going on.

Edited by Savage Henry

21 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Thanks, but I'm in Dubai. Sorry didn't make that clear. Link doesn't work here.
Cheers anyway.

BBC World is showing it live if you can access that (Etisalat have it, not sure about Du)

And this is showing it fine for me in Abu Dhabi:

Liar liar pants on fire

Edited by Helpma
added link