The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

banana's trolling extending to mock-praising the head of the KKK is a low I didn't think possible for this thread

Decent troll ruined by the 'head of the KKK' fake news - 5/10

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's his inability to write in English that gets me, I rarely understand what he's on about. "Fallacy bingo." Which fallacies? His language is so fixated on American right new speak that I think he may well live across the pond.

*Newspeak

10 minutes ago, McRuffian said:

Ok, see for the avoidance of doubt, I don't care if it's cool or not.  I also don't care what race you are.  

Your attitude and this horrible fannying about with language has contributed to the increasing contempt many people now feel for the left.  You can deny that it has had any hand in getting Trump into the White House all you like.

I'm right.

I see. Trump got in because white folks got so confused and angry about what polite language to use about other races that they voted for a pig. 

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

Theresa May will meet Trump on Friday at the White House. First foreign leader to meet him since the inauguration.

That must make you very proud.

Anyway it looks like the various European Nazis have appropriated the word 'patriot'.  There's a few patriots on here methinks.

If you don't want to have a serious discussion welshbairn then that's cool.  I genuinely couldn't care less.

There are a number of factors for Donald Trump being voted into the office of President.

You could attempt to try and understand or you can shout about race, rednecks and stupid people if you prefer.

I have a feeling though that if you do continue down this road, you'll end up a lot more disappointed than me about how politics is developing.

Epic crowdwank press conference from Spicer, then fucking off with no Q&A to the tune of some inane reporter asking "WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN'S MARCH?!" :lol:

This is going to be some four eight years.

That must make you very proud.

Anyway it looks like the various European Nazis have appropriated the word 'patriot'.  There's a few patriots on here methinks.

I don't think it's a bad thing that our PM is meeting early with the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth. I can't stand Trump, but diplomacy doesn't stop just because you don't agree with someone.

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

I don't think it's a bad thing that our PM is meeting early with the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth. I can't stand Trump, but diplomacy doesn't stop just because you don't agree with someone.

I hope before she goes that some journalists ask her views about climate change, the Iran nuclear deal, the continuation of Russian sanctions, NATO and the role of protectionism in world trade.

Mind you if they do she will sidestep them.

Mind you she will be delirious with joy about Trump's position on Israel.

3 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Can't see May getting anything out of it, but Nigel and Boris will be fighting for the credit of setting it up, which will be fun.

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Right-wing white men are the real victims here. They need a safe-space where they can call people n*ggers and p*kis to their hearts' content apparently.

:unsure2:

Meltdown incoming?

14 minutes ago, McRuffian said:

If you don't want to have a serious discussion welshbairn then that's cool.  I genuinely couldn't care less.

There are a number of factors for Donald Trump being voted into the office of President.

You could attempt to try and understand or you can shout about race, rednecks and stupid people if you prefer.

I have a feeling though that if you do continue down this road, you'll end up a lot more disappointed than me about how politics is developing.

I'd like you to tell me why so many people on low-medium wages voted for a fiscal programme that involved half the tax cuts going to the richest 1%, higher taxes for the poor, and massive cuts to federal programmes that disproportionately effect the poor. And then tell me why he isn't a conman.