Montrose v Forfar

Decent game, draw probably about fair although Forfar did look a bit better second half despite their hilariously over-sensitive keeper and excessive clogging. Hopefully managerial business is tied up by BB.

3 hours ago, Scorge said:

Decent game, draw probably about fair although Forfar did look a bit better second half despite their hilariously over-sensitive keeper and excessive clogging. Hopefully managerial business is tied up by BB.

I'm sure your keeper got MOM, might be wrong though.  Loons should have won that with the chances in the second half.  Lister will surely start putting on his shooting boots!.

Adam had one clog the whole game that was almost rescued, a slight miscue that almost set up an attack on the right. Bizarre comment.  Swankie forced more from your keeper with several duffs up the middle in the second half.

ETA yeh Adam is a fud, that's for sure.

35 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Listers chance at the end should have been buried . 5 yards out

Aye, he's there for the chances but just not taking them.

Lack of result of effort affecting his confidence I feel.  I suspect if he puts a couple of these chances away, he'll be a 2 goals out of 3 games player

Aye, he's there for the chances but just not taking them.

Lack of result of effort affecting his confidence I feel.  I suspect if he puts a couple of these chances away, he'll be a 2 goals out of 3 games player

At least we were creating chances up until the end . It will click for lister again hopefully soon

Archived