Multi Quote

RUSTY1111

Question

14 answers to this question

PC or Mobile?

PC there should be a multiquote button?

On Mobile/Tablet all I do is quote everything I want to reply to by using cut and paste. Eg. If I see a post I want to quote I'll hit the quote option. I'll then highlight the whole post and click "cut". I'll then quote the next post I want and at the beginning of the new quote I'll click "paste". So I now have both the posts I want to quote.

There may well be an easier way and I'm sure the mods can put it in simpler terms than me.

50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

PC or Mobile?

PC there should be a multiquote button?

On Mobile/Tablet all I do is quote everything I want to reply to by using cut and paste. Eg. If I see a post I want to quote I'll hit the quote option. I'll then highlight the whole post and click "cut". I'll then quote the next post I want and at the beginning of the new quote I'll click "paste". So I now have both the posts I want to quote.

There may well be an easier way and I'm sure the mods can put it in simpler terms than me.

You should be able to just select multiple posts before hitting "quote" on the app. The  text at the top changes to show the number of posts you've selected

You should be able to just select multiple posts before hitting "quote" on the app. The  text at the top changes to show the number of posts you've selected

That's all that comes up when I click on a post to quote it:-

58347d25b6c37_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Archived