Hearts v Rangers

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

I suggest you google the league Table my little Jaggy Friend. We are in our place for this season.

Nice to see you are still not hurting :lol:

Your place of course being miles behind the only team you really care about, and still scrapping with Hearts and Aberdeen for 2nd.

I'm not hurting, because my sense of self and success isn't linked wholly to supporting a football club. A nice feeling tbh

edit: had money on Rangers* winning too since they were a bit short imo at 2.38 or so, pretty easy money.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Your place of course being miles behind the only team you really care about, and still scrapping with Hearts and Aberdeen for 2nd.

I'm not hurting, because my sense of self and success isn't linked wholly to supporting a football club. A nice feeling tbh

edit: had money on Rangers* winning too since they were a bit short imo at 2.38 or so, pretty easy money.

Shock horror we are behind Celtic on our first season back in the premiership , wish we could just die and start all over again or something 

17 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

But i thought Thistle were the only team in Glasgow?

Ah the old sense of worth linked to supporting a football club get out. Piss off. You are just 1 of tens of thousands of diddy supporters the country over who are obsessed with all thing Rangers and to a lesser extent Celtic. I just care about my club and my club only. It's a great feeling not walking about full of hatred. You should try it.

Nice to see you won on Rangers. You are quite right it was easy money. That mob haven't won at Ibrox in 25 years and on yesterdays showing it will be a helluva long time until they do so again

But i thought Thistle were the only team in Glasgow?

Ah the old sense of worth linked to supporting a football club get out. Piss off. You are just 1 of tens of thousands of diddy supporters the country over who are obsessed with all thing Rangers and to a lesser extent Celtic. I just care about my club and my club only. It's a great feeling not walking about full of hatred. You should try it.

Nice to see you won on Rangers. You are quite right it was easy money. That mob haven't won at Ibrox in 25 years and on yesterdays showing it will be a helluva long time until they do so again

What an angry man you are bob

Archived