Hearts v Rangers

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Which part of his post was in reference to the fixture between Hearts and The Rangers?

It was in reference to Topcat posting about a Celtic fan posting about Rangers in a Hearts v Rangers thread so I posted about Celtic posting about Rangers in a Hearts v Rangers thread.  

Hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Which part of his post was in reference to the fixture between Hearts and The Rangers?

It was a post about this thread, which is about the match

As opposed to your post above which is a post about a post about  this thread, which is about the match

Or indeed the post you're currently reading which is a post about a post about ... 

Oh you get the idea

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It was a post about this thread, which is about the match

As opposed to your post above which is a post about a post about  this thread, which is about the match

Or indeed the post you're currently reading which is a post about a post about ... 

Oh you get the idea

Postception?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

my interest in this tread is Aberdeen or hearts good enough to stop this rangers team getting second spot in there first season in the top tier?watching the game last night there was nothing between the sides in the first 30 minutes but as the game went on hearts got better and won the game but looking at the table there is nothing between the teams,so Aberdeen and hearts can beat rangers in there own back yard but can they do it in Glasgow?

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

my interest in this tread is Scottish football doh!

I know Celtic fans like to pretend to be Irish, but honestly...

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

Warburton is starting to remind me of Deila.  Seems a reasonable guy, is no doubt a decent enough manager but is well and truly out of his depth with a club who's supporters have high demands.

I felt sorry for Deila, he was a decent guy and fell in love with Scotland. I am loving the fact Warburton's mask is slipping and he is falling apart piece by piece after each game. He should have left when his stock was at it's highest, I don't think he'll get his dream job in England the way its going for him. 

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I felt sorry for Deila, he was a decent guy and fell in love with Scotland. I am loving the fact Warburton's mask is slipping and he is falling apart piece by piece after each game. He should have left when his stock was at it's highest, I don't think he'll get his dream job in England the way its going for him. 

I think the pressure has gotten to Warburton hence his post match ramblings about "but, but, but we wuz celebrating".  Personally I think Warburton is being quite fly here in that his "with or against us" routine over the last few weeks is being pulled out to keep the moronic element of the Rangers support on board despite his failings in hope it'll buy him some more time.

That was easily my favourite match of the season, the ease in which we dispatched of Rangers, the atmosphere and watching the Rangers fans foam at the mouth as they realised they are nothing but a mediocre diddy club now. 

Really looking forward to Dingwall now.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Rangers Media is hilarious.
15 games in and it's like the last 4 years haven't happened.

Moar munny fur playerz!!

To be fair, most of them are struggling to come terms with most of the past two hundred years or so, so you can cut them a bit of slack for not understanding the last four.

Archived