The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

TBH Any list with stumigo on it will be a best poster list, don't think anyone on here has a bad word to say about him

Hence the whistling emoji :rolleyes:

Ayr

Best- Itzdrk. Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box but his drunken ramblings at 4am are always good for a laugh.

Worst - Ayrmad. Inviting posters half his age for a 'chat' is a sure sign of a raging middle aged weirdo.

Dumbarton - N/A. A bunch of nobodies tbh.

Dundee Utd

Best- stumigo. Best of an average bunch.

Worst - Granny Danger. One of the worst things to happen to P&B. Prone to challenging fellow posters to fights. 

Dunfermline

Best. Apart from myself, the 7th best poster in the entire history of this website, I'd say ShandonPar. Fairly witty tbh.

Worst. Tough choice between The Messiah and POTM. The former probably just sneaks it for being a shite VT.

Falkirk

Best- Marshmallo. Decent c**t.

Worst- Back Post Misses. A very deranged individual. When he dies I'll organise a massive party. 

Hibs

Best- TGIG. Hates the right c***s. 

Worst - Eoin Doyle. A crayon munching, mewling simpleton. I'm surprised he hasn't chucked himself under a bus after the 15th time one of his mates has pelted his girlfriend.

Morton

Best- VT. Big fan of his work. 

Worst- Randy Giles. A completely pointless individual. I have no doubt his parents are ashamed of him.

QOTS

Best- Sloop John B. Again, hates the right c***s.

Worst - Skyline Drifter. Zzzzzzzzzz

Raith

Best- rw89. Best of a fairly decent bunch tbf.

Worst- Zen Archer. Typing his username gives me an urge to gouge out my eyes then chop my fingers off. His posts make me physically sick.

St Mirren.

Best- Gareth Glasgow. Obvious choice.

Worst- Lex. A complete laughingstock.

@Marr1

Ayr United

Best: Pandarilla - good c**t

Worst: ayrmad - absolute cretin, even the Ayr fans think he's a moron.

Dumbarton

Best: Sonsteamof08

Worst: Can't really think of anyone

Dundee United

Best: Stumigoo - fan of his work

Worst: Granny Danger - a filthy grassing bum.

Dunfermline

Best: Jimmy85. I love how pleasant and tolerant he is to everyone. One of the best posters on the site.

Worst: Black and White Tragic : How aptly named. An absolute tragic mess of a poster, his "Rhyme off" with Mon Dieu was the most cringeworthy attempt at banter seen in a long time.

Falkirk

Best: Bairnardo and Senor Bairn. Joint vote, two brilliant posters.

Worst: Shadwell Dog. We could sign Lionel Messi and this dour faced fucker would still find something to moan about. Miserable c**t.

Morton

Best: Dunning 1874 - Dunning for mod!

Worst: Randy Giles and Rudolph Hucker. Joint vote. From running away greeting and coming back to posting absolute nonsense in a pitiful attempt to be liked, Randy GIles tries to hang on the coat tails of some of the more popular posters and just comes across as and absolutely soulless VL. Rudolph, well just see his profile. OOOFT.

Hibs

Best: The Grass is Greener. Top notch banter and probably the leader of the m9s.

Worst: Eoin Doyle. Just, well, tragic.

QOS

Best: Sloop John B. Best of a bad lot.

Worst: Monkey Tennis. Tiresome.

Raith Rovers

Best: Scary Bear. Like his posts, would normally have voted for Raith against the Machine, but unless I'm missing something he barely ever posts now.

Worst: Zen Archer. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

St Mirren

Best: DJ Chapsticks. Despite his love for wrasslin, a cracking poster.

Worst: Lex. Absolutely seething, tragic mess. I hope he is still enjoying the Championship and will furnish us with a quote as to how much he is looking forward to League One and that he will actually enjoy that too.

Honourable mentions to the following for missing out on best poster for their respective teams, it was a tough choice: Mon Dieu, KDM, Marshmallo and Shandon Par.

Tagging as per the rules. @Marr1

Thank you.

I'd find it hard to pick a worst poster (there are a couple of Rangers posters who are hard reading) as even the "worst" posters make the place interesting. Look at the recent arm chewing debate. St Mirren fans facing the abyss makes for good entertainment. Granny Dyer acting like a self-appointed headmaster or Black & White Tragic rhyme-offs and pictures of faeces at least gives us memorable moments.  That Queens fan who is possibly Gavin Reilly's mum is also entertaining. 

Pars have been so brutal most of the season that there hasn't been many great debates on our threads. It's usually agreed by all parties that we were honking. Even when we've won there has been little chest-beating or bravado about it. 

@Marr1

Ayr 

We're all practically related we've faced each other so often recently. I salute Itzdrk for his indefatigability and wish him well in the seaside league forum next year. 

Dumbarton 

Sonsteamof08 seems to know his stuff but I enjoy The Moonster's work.

Dundee United 

Surely some mistake, I thought they were in the Premier League

Dunfermline

Whilst I admire the work of P&B's resident arbiter of justice, taste and decency Jimmy85 I am going to buck the trend and go for Black & White Tragic as best. He posts good pics from the games and appears to have some small but signficant part of his brain missing. 

Falkirk

There's not a day goes by when after reading a Bairnardo post that I feel guilty about relieving a few Falkirk fans of their carry-out at a party in my school days. They made the mistake of piping up that they were Bairns at a party full of Townies. Falkirk fans seem very good in general. Not having any competitive edge between the teams for a long time has dulled the rivalry a bit. 

Morton

It can only be VT. Smug - yes. Vitriolic - yes. Knows his stuff - yes. His smackdowns can be very funny and I have enjoyed being on the receiving end at times. 

Hibs

TGiG. I think he'll have a hammerhead shark-shaped coffin when he leaves this planet, such is the width of the cup-win induced grin. 

Queens

I only just noticed Swarley is Queens fan so I'd go for him. 

Raith

I like Zen's puns but Scary Bear seems a decent sort. I enjoy the more recent Raith fans who come on to taunt us for being overspending Townie b*****ds. 

St Mirren

Pandarilla seems to have escaped the madness that grips the Buddies over time on here. 

I'd find it hard to pick a worst poster (there are a couple of Rangers posters who are hard reading) as even the "worst" posters make the place interesting. Look at the recent arm chewing debate. St Mirren fans facing the abyss makes for good entertainment. Granny Dyer acting like a self-appointed headmaster or Black & White Tragic rhyme-offs and pictures of faeces at least gives us memorable moments.  That Queens fan who is possibly Gavin Reilly's mum is also entertaining. 
Pars have been so brutal most of the season that there hasn't been many great debates on our threads. It's usually agreed by all parties that we were honking. Even when we've won there has been little chest-beating or bravado about it. 
@Marr1
Ayr 
We're all practically related we've faced each other so often recently. I salute Itzdrk for his indefatigability and wish him well in the seaside league forum next year. 
Dumbarton 
Sonsteamof08 seems to know his stuff but I enjoy The Moonster's work.
Dundee United 
Surely some mistake, I thought they were in the Premier League
Dunfermline
Whilst I admire the work of P&B's resident arbiter of justice, taste and decency Jimmy85 I am going to buck the trend and go for Black & White Tragic as best. He posts good pics from the games and appears to have some small but signficant part of his brain missing. 
Falkirk
There's not a day goes by when after reading a Bairnardo post that I feel guilty about relieving a few Falkirk fans of their carry-out at a party in my school days. They made the mistake of piping up that they were Bairns at a party full of Townies. Falkirk fans seem very good in general. Not having any competitive edge between the teams for a long time has dulled the rivalry a bit. 
Morton
It can only be VT. Smug - yes. Vitriolic - yes. Knows his stuff - yes. His smackdowns can be very funny and I have enjoyed being on the receiving end at times. 
Hibs
TGiG. I think he'll have a hammerhead shark-shaped coffin when he leaves this planet, such is the width of the cup-win induced grin. 
Queens
I only just noticed Swarley is Queens fan so I'd go for him. 
Raith
I like Zen's puns but Scary Bear seems a decent sort. I enjoy the more recent Raith fans who come on to taunt us for being overspending Townie b*****ds. 
St Mirren
Pandarilla seems to have escaped the madness that grips the Buddies over time on here. 

Have you just made me a saints fan? Fucking hell man that's cold. Real cold.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Have you just made me a saints fan? Fucking hell man that's cold. Real cold.

Ha - sorry. I always think "he's very sane for a Saints fan". It's the Panda thing. It's similar to Kyle Hutton being our player of the year. 

Archived