The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better Late Than Never :)

The Votes have been counted and here are the Best and Worst Ayr United posters of 2016:

Ayr United

Best
Image result for ayr United winning the playoffs

1st Place @itzdrk

Winning the vote in a closely contested race with 30.8% of the vote is a poster who is presents us with his blogs on how shite Ayr are at defending. You say that although he isn't the sharpest tool in the box his drunken ramblings at 4am are always good for a laugh, and that his "indefatigability"  is commendable. Congrats Itzrdk and enjoy you're victory - even if it is not the one you were looking for.

2nd Place @callum-ayr

Taking a close 2nd with 23.1% of the vote is callum, someone who I haven't really encountered on the forum; as half his posts are in the darts threads. Although in syaing that, after reading the Ayr vs Sons thread, I can tell he has #topbantz.

3rd Place @pandarilla

Landing the third best poster award is Pandarilla. With a respectable 15.4% of the vote, this award is also a GIRFUY to the Raith Poster giving him shite. Panda has some decent patter on here and is always a good laugh.

Other Posters receiving votes: placidcasual, diegomarahenry, Richey Edwards, young buck

Worst

Image result for gary harkins ayr united

1st Place - @itzdrk

With a whopping 53.8% of the vote, are we really surprised? People voted for him mainly because he would relish this award. I don't really need to offer that much of an explanation - as that posters "Obviously don't enjoy quality content and [their] team being called shite" according the man himself. Well Done Itzdrk, you've done the double and you've certainly earned the latter.

2nd Place - @ayrmad

The only real challenger of any sort to Itzdrk, with 38.5% of the vote, you voted for him as he is a creep that even Ayr fans can't stand. One poster said that Ayrmad was the most prone to a delusional nightmare of the Honest Men.

3rd Place - @Honest_Man#1

With 7.7% of the vote, he's only on this list because one poster (check page 8 of this thread) doesn't like him. Sorry Mate.

25 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

So, only 13 people of all the active P&B posters voted for a "worst Ayr United" poster.......

Just shows, apathy rules as far as this thread is concerned. Not surprising.

For Ayr and Dumbarton there was very few votes, all the others had a lot more

So, only 13 people of all the active P&B posters voted for a "worst Ayr United" poster.......

Haw. Take your negativity elsewhere chief. I'm having a moment here.

3rd best ayr poster with a whopping 13% of the vote (let's not dwell on low turnout).

That's just made my year.

35 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Playing it down so when he's up there for worst poster he can give it "no one cares" etc. Fooling no one, you twat. 

2 hours ago, Marr1 said:

The Votes have been counted and here are the Best and Worst Ayr United posters of 2016:

Ayr United

Best

1st Place @itzdrk

Winning the vote in a closely contested race with 30.8% of the vote is a poster who is presents us with his blogs on how shite Ayr are at defending. You say that although he isn't the sharpest tool in the box his drunken ramblings at 4am are always good for a laugh, and that his "indefatigability"  is commendable. Congrats Itzrdk and enjoy you're victory - even if it is not the one you were looking for.

2nd Place @callum-ayr

Taking a close 2nd with 23.1% of the vote is callum, someone who I haven't really encountered on the forum; as half his posts are in the darts threads. Although in syaing that, after reading the Ayr vs Sons thread, I can tell he has #topbantz.

3rd Place @pandarilla

Landing the third best poster award is Pandarilla. With a respectable 15.4% of the vote, this award is also a GIRFUY to the Raith Poster giving him shite. Panda has some decent patter on here and is always a good laugh.

Other Posters receiving votes: placidcasual, diegomarahenry, Richey Edwards, young buck

Worst

1st Place - @itzdrk

With a whopping 53.8% of the vote, are we really surprised? People voted for him mainly because he would relish this award. I don't really need to offer that much of an explanation - as that posters "Obviously don't enjoy quality content and [their] team being called shite" according the man himself. Well Done Itzdrk, you've done the double and you've certainly earned the latter.

2nd Place - @ayrmad

The only real challenger of any sort to Itzdrk, with 38.5% of the vote, you voted for him as he is a creep that even Ayr fans can't stand. One poster said that Ayrmad was the most prone to a delusional nightmare of the Honest Men.

With 7.7% of the vote, he's only on this list because one poster (check page 8 of this thread) doesn't like him. Sorry Mate.

Callum-Ayr is the second best Ayr poster?  Wow. The rest of you Ayrshire c***s need to up your game.

Given I appear to be a stick on for worst Morton, not really sure why you're crying about this thread.

11 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Given I appear to be a stick on for worst Morton, not really sure why you're crying about this thread.

And I'm not really sure why you mistake "giving an opinion on" for "crying about".

On 31/12/2016 at 19:11, Marr1 said:

Ayr United

Best

1st Place @itzdrk

2nd Place @callum-ayr

3rd Place @pandarilla

Worst

1st Place - @itzdrk

2nd Place - @ayrmad

2nd?!

It's just a dam popularity contest with these kids.

Archived