The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best poster is me. You'll get to grips with that fact if you're bright enough to 'get me'.

The worst posters are the narcissistic types. I'm not one of them, I'm just to great to be narcissistic.

23 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Best poster is me. You'll get to grips with that fact if you're bright enough to 'get me'.

The worst posters are the narcissistic types. I'm not one of them, I'm just to great to be narcissistic.

Yes you arrrrr

Dunfermline Athletic

Best

Image result for Dunfermline Winning

1st Place - @Shandon Par

Everyone's favourite EH3-based Dunfermline fan, turns out to be P&B's favourite Dunfermline fan, globally. With 47.1% of the vote Shandon strolled to be victorious in this award. SP is always incredibly witty, for instance, in the explanations I recieved, posters noted his haiku from the thread on the Pars match against the Hibees a few months ago. Congrats Shandon Par, well deserved - even if you wear those disgusting shite-coloured shoes.

2nd Place - @Jimmy85

Jimmy85 takes 2nd place with 23.5% of the vote. He is the seventh best poster on the website officially speaking and his decency brings balance to P&B. He is the Luke Skywalker to the Darth Vader of the forum, he is Jimmy85 to cults-sheep. Congrats on 2nd, Jimmy.

3rd Place - @Poet of the MacabreTaking a respectable 11.7% of the popular vote is PotM. he deserves dome reward for putting on the LMS each season, I can understand the effort needed to do something like that on a weekly basis. Kudos Poet and congrats on third.

Other Posters recieving votes - @Black and White Tragic @JFPar @Barn

Worst

1st place- @TheMessiah

The Messiah is now officially P&B's worst Pars poster by taking the popular vote with 35.7% of it. The P&B electorate said that The Messiah was "the worst of the many, many Dunfermline fans who were/are completely deluded about the quality of their squad" and is "an absolute drivelling moron". 

Joint 2nd Place - @Grant228 @Black and White Tragic @GordieBoy80

These three posters take 2nd place equally, with 14.3% of the vote, each. Grant 228 is a bit of a w**k, but haven't seen that much of him. How B&WT didn't win this is beyond me, he had a rhyme off with Mon dieu (which was as cringeworthy as you can imagine) and posted pictures of Faeces on here, FFS how he got 14.3% is kind of worrying. GeordieBoy is another member of the delusional club

Other Posters recieving votes - @D.A.F.C @DA Baracus

Well I know both Jimmy 85 and GordyBoy 80 to a degree, in real life. Both are decent guys and funny in their own ways.

Both done their bit in saving Dunfermline Athletic allowing them us to flourish again. So they get my ''guid c*nt' award status.

The other Pars fans will be .Net refugees and have an inflated sense of individual self importance, especially after this sham award ceremony.

I'll walk it next year.

1 hour ago, Marr1 said:

Dunfermline Athletic

Best

Image result for Dunfermline Winning

1st Place - @Shandon Par

Everyone's favourite EH3-based Dunfermline fan, turns out to be P&B's favourite Dunfermline fan, globally. With 47.1% of the vote Shandon strolled to be victorious in this award. SP is always incredibly witty, for instance, in the explanations I recieved, posters noted his haiku from the thread on the Pars match against the Hibees a few months ago. Congrats Shandon Par, well deserved - even if you wear those disgusting shite-coloured shoes.

2nd Place - @Jimmy85

Jimmy85 takes 2nd place with 23.5% of the vote. He is the seventh best poster on the website officially speaking and his decency brings balance to P&B. He is the Luke Skywalker to the Darth Vader of the forum, he is Jimmy85 to cults-sheep. Congrats on 2nd, Jimmy.

3rd Place - @Poet of the MacabreTaking a respectable 11.7% of the popular vote is PotM. he deserves dome reward for putting on the LMS each season, I can understand the effort needed to do something like that on a weekly basis. Kudos Poet and congrats on third.

Other Posters recieving votes - @Black and White Tragic @JFPar @Barn

Worst

1st place- @TheMessiah

The Messiah is now officially P&B's worst Pars poster by taking the popular vote with 35.7% of it. The P&B electorate said that The Messiah was "the worst of the many, many Dunfermline fans who were/are completely deluded about the quality of their squad" and is "an absolute drivelling moron". 

Joint 2nd Place - @Grant228 @Black and White Tragic @GordieBoy80

These three posters take 2nd place equally, with 14.3% of the vote, each. Grant 228 is a bit of a w**k, but haven't seen that much of him. How B&WT didn't win this is beyond me, he had a rhyme off with Mon dieu (which was as cringeworthy as you can imagine) and posted pictures of Faeces on here, FFS how he got 14.3% is kind of worrying. GeordieBoy is another member of the delusional club

Other Posters recieving votes - @D.A.F.C @DA Baracus

039144DE000005DC-2919695-image-a-65_1424

I'd like to thank God, my agent and Patrick Cox. 

14 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Everyone who knows anything about Pie and Bovril know that these lists never get completed

To be fair marshy done a fantastic job with the top 50 best posters thread. Great write ups and was consistent from start to finish. One of the best threads on the site in my opinion actually, and there was some incredible meltdowns and drama including VT and Swampy receiving temporary bans. Good times.

8 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

To be fair marshy done a fantastic job with the top 50 best posters thread. Great write ups and was consistent from start to finish. One of the best threads on the site in my opinion actually, and there was some incredible meltdowns and drama including VT and Swampy receiving temporary bans. Good times.

Which thread did Gus do his acceptance speech? Possibly the greatest moment in P&B history.

Archived