WELCOME BACK TRAV

2 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Between this and the Forfar v Devronvale thread yesterday been a bad few days for Loons on here. :(

If only there was a Forfar Athletic specific thread.

Oh aye, so yer saying threads such as "McLaren gone", etc. should have been stuck in that teams "big" thread? Be a poor forum if everything was nicely packaged away out of sight.

Made a bit of an arse of yerself here. What's the Dundee saying for this? Oh aye Minter.

5 minutes ago, Shanghai Loon said:

Oh aye, so yer saying threads such as "McLaren gone", etc. should have been stuck in that teams "big" thread? Be a poor forum if everything was nicely packaged away out of sight.

Made a bit of an arse of yerself here. What's the Dundee saying for this? Oh aye Minter.

f**k up you clown. Further evidence we should merge Angus and their threads

38 minutes ago, Shanghai Loon said:

Of course that's exactly what I said, isn't it?

But if you think there should be new thread for a player appearing as a sub in a development game or a friendly being arranged with a highland league team then it's pretty obvious who is a clown.

2 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Of course that's exactly what I said, isn't it?

But if you think there should be new thread for a player appearing as a sub in a development game or a friendly being arranged with a highland league team then it's pretty obvious who is a clown.

Of course you did, wasn't saying otherwise. My opinion is that I find new threads easier to browse through and brings more to the forum irrespective of the topic. Instead of having to trawl through an existing thread.

Each to their own though eh.

Still bit of a minter for ya for describing it as "a bad few days for Loons on here".

Because McLaren was heard of and a manager. Not some nobody making a subs appearance.

Absolute minter.

21 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Because McLaren was heard of and a manager. Not some nobody making a subs appearance.

Absolute minter.

Nope, never heard of or paid much attention to him and some would argue if he was indeed a manager. If so then a poor one who got punted.

Making more than one comment on a "nobody" thread?

A swing and a miss, gutted for you, etc., etc.

Using someone else's shit patter. Just goes to show how much your opinion counts that I can't be arsed coming up with my own.

If you do reply, please lay down the rules on what and what is not deemed suitable for a thread in your highly esteemed opinion.

Also if you can clarify what smiley I should use for a "whoosh" then that too would be beneficial. Seemingly it's all the rage with the kids these days.

Archived