Accies V ICT

There was one guy with grey hair that was foaming at the mouth. Very pleasing.

From where I was sitting I didn't see any seethe. If anyone knows the boy from the Hamilton Young Team who told me to get a haircut pre match. Id rather me hair than wearimg a shite bucket hat you utter c**t

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From where I was sitting I didn't see any seethe. If anyone knows the boy from the Hamilton Young Team who told me to get a haircut pre match. Id rather me hair than wearimg a shite bucket hat you utter c**t

We were too busy on the park warming up with the team lol. Sounds like the work of Scotty Tunbridge or Accies1. I'm still trying to figure out whose wise idea it was to have us with the Caley fans in the first half :lol:

We were too busy on the park warming up with the team lol. Sounds like the work of Scotty Tunbridge or Accies1. I'm still trying to figure out whose wise idea it was to have us with the Caley fans in the first half :lol:

Suprisingly good game. Hamilton fans were class as per. Looking forward to the next gane down there. Get myself a haircut and a bucket hat, will fit right in.

10 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Who is Accoes1874? Don't start your pish, Tunbridge. You know I only drink cider.

So.....you were so drunk you ended up sitting with the home support, either that or cider is the key to improving your eyesight.

What cider was it, White Lightning?

So.....you were so drunk you ended up sitting with the home support, either that or cider is the key to improving your eyesight.
What cider was it, White Lightning?

No. We won a competition that got us seats right behind the dugout, and we were allowed to take part in the half-time challenge. They said that it would've been too difficult to let us go into the away end for the first half then get us back for the challenge.

ICT fans, impressed with any Accies players yesterday?

I'd take Ali Crawford in a heartbeat. I was really impressed with Sarris when we played down there a few months back but I didn't notice him so much yesterday. Excellent beard though.

Decent enough game overall. We created far more clear-cut chances than we did last week against St Johnstone, but our finishing was dreadful. Fair play to Foran for finally removing Vigurs from holding midfield and playing him  in a more advanced position, where he had a few nice touches and linked well with Cole. Defence looked a bit stronger too with McKay's pace and strength in there and Meekings back in his rightful position. Thought we had by far the better of the middle part of the game - last 25 mins of the first half, first 20 or so of the second - but Hamilton came back into it well and looked pretty direct and dangerous going forward at times, as they did in the earlier 1-1 draw in the season, where we were definitely second best and extremely lucky to come away with anything.

Accies supporters at half time were a good laugh too.  

Not much to add to what alternative says above. Good number of chances for both teams. Hamilton started stronger and ended the game looking pretty threatening whilst we probably controlled the match for the parts in between. Some really wasteful finishing from us at times. Doumbouya, Tansey, Draper and others must have misplaced their shooting boots. Shame we didn't really have any other attacking options on the bench who might have come on and grabbed a vital second goal.

Defence looked a lot better with Draper just in front of it and Vigurs looked like he was more effective further forward and put in a reasonable shift actually trying to win the ball at times (but not every time). Fon Williams positioning was definitely suspect for the opener and once he had placed himself that far over with his injury he was going to struggle to get back across to keep out the Crawford shot.

Well taken goal by Cole. Seemed to take an age to go in and I wondered if it deflected off an Accies player causing it loop up and over. Despite our pressure I can't think of too many times when we really had the Accies back line scrambling to keep us out. We still seem a little light up top.

EDIT: How on earth did we not get a penalty in the first half with that blatant handball by the Accies defender blocking Doumbouya's header!? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Sportscene showed that your player may have handled the ball first.

Really? I tend not to watch Sportscene because I think it's crap but if that was the case then fair enough.

There was no way the ref could've seen that Doumbouya handled it. I actually think we're getting worse and worse this season. Earlier in the season, we were creating loads and not scoring; now we're barely creating anything, and we're getting very lucky with sneaking a point in these games.

Archived