Bonnyrigg Rose at home vs Hibernian

thelegendthatis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Fair enough mate. I can't actually find there attendances for all there away games. Just from my hibees supporter friend who said average is 1200.   I'd simply want it at valefield if it was kilbirnie. Can only dream 

Average doesn't mean not over 1200 you thick c**t :lol:

5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

No, you're thick as f**k for talking about things you have no clue about.

What's wrong with you senior boys that you think everyone thick haha crazy talk. Yous all do it. Don't like your opinion so your thick!!  Na am no thick. I just know hibs are up there with biggest glory hunting fans in Scottish football. Big game Charlies 

What's wrong with you senior boys that you think everyone thick haha crazy talk. Yous all do it. Don't like your opinion so your thick!!  Na am no thick. I just know hibs are up there with biggest glory hunting fans in Scottish football. Big game Charlies 

:lol:

The fact you're saying Hibs fans are glory hunters proves my point.

Love the wonderful posts from fans of senior clubs who come on here thinking they know everything . Never seen so many on here saying that because someone isn't a fan of their club or a senior club they haven't a clue what their talking about. Senior Thickos right enough [emoji23][emoji23]

Love the wonderful posts from fans of senior clubs who come on here thinking they know everything . Never seen so many on here saying that because someone isn't a fan of their club or a senior club they haven't a clue what their talking about. Senior Thickos right enough [emoji23][emoji23]

He's a fan of a junior club trying to talk about a senior club, so this post isn't even remotely relevant.

Just now, fan of the juniors said:

Love the wonderful posts from fans of senior clubs who come on here thinking they know everything . Never seen so many on here saying that because someone isn't a fan of their club or a senior club they haven't a clue what their talking about. Senior Thickos right enough emoji23.pngemoji23.png

He doesn't have a clue what's he's talking about, actually read his post instead of blindly backing him up. I haven't called all junior fans thickos, just this guy.

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

He's a fan of a junior club trying to talk about a senior club, so this post isn't even remotely relevant.

So cause I follow a junior club I am thick.!! Ok then. Am astonished at how you know me as a person cause of the football club I choose to follow. I have taken in many a hibs game in my time I wonder if that make me thick. I certainly feel thick for not counting empty seats as people 

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Hibs fans are just bitter they are stuck in the championship AGAIN, where they will be plying their trade next season also. I guess that makes them championship journey men.

Just now, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

So cause I follow a junior club I am thick.!! Ok then. Am astonished at how you know me as a person cause of the football club I choose to follow. I have taken in many a hibs game in my time I wonder if that make me thick. I certainly feel thick for not counting empty seats as people 

You worked out how averages work yet? 

Please show me where I have said 'you follow a junior club, therefore you are thick'.

The point is, you started off by talking about something that you have no clue about - Hibs away attendances this season, then you're saying Hibs fans are glory hunters, now you're talking about attending Hibs games in the past - which would've (I presume) been at Easter road, which is also nothing to do with away attendances.

Celtic fan/Rangers fan/Barcelona fan/Juniors fan. Either way, still thick.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Wrong 4 years ago from now we were in the Prem.

Work out your averages thicko I said on average over the last 4 years hibs would be in the championship.  I was merely casting a line to snag a senior thicko.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You worked out how averages work yet? 

You worked out how it doesn't make you thick to have an opposing opinion ffs. What's your ground hold?? Yet your half full every week. Is it the fact that hearts are biggest club in Edinburgh that hurts you or that your average support is woeful for a club your size and caption area for a big fan base.  It's embarrassing your even arguing with me that am thick after I commented fair enough to Linlithgow lad and stated I can't actually find your average away it was just word of mouth from a regular hibs fan.  1200 average away is poor. I clearly worded wrong that you not been above that,  but hey that'll be cause am a junior thicko who knows nothing cause I follow a junior team. You see that's the theme from senior fans on here 

6 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Please show me where I have said 'you follow a junior club, therefore you are thick'.

The point is, you started off by talking about something that you have no clue about - Hibs away attendances this season, then you're saying Hibs fans are glory hunters, now you're talking about attending Hibs games in the past - which would've (I presume) been at Easter road, which is also nothing to do with away attendances.

Celtic fan/Rangers fan/Barcelona fan/Juniors fan. Either way, still thick.

Celtic fans and rangers fans now we're talking thick 

Archived