Today's Scores 10th Dec

ex-german exile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You finish above Darvel you will still be a mid table ADL team [emoji23]

Unfair. Played Darvel today in what was a scrappy horrible game. But they ground out a result ,and if they go on doing that they will end up top 3 or 4.
Not saying their style is pretty, but ....... !

Unfair. Played Darvel today in what was a scrappy horrible game. But they ground out a result ,and if they go on doing that they will end up top 3 or 4.
Not saying their style is pretty, but ....... !

They are gang mate. Their team are honking. They will be forever in the Adl.. winton is better n whitletts are better so they will come up just short yet again.. they would get embarrassed in the league above

They are gang mate. Their team are honking. They will be forever in the Adl.. winton is better n whitletts are better so they will come up just short yet again.. they would get embarrassed in the league above

Agree they won't go up, but they will be close.
They play to their style and limited ability.
Winton and Whitletts will go up.

12 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

Oh how did Arthurlie get on today you complete bellend

Some game at Beechwood today. Forde probably had the best chance of the 1st for us in an even 1st 45. 2nd half Talbot shooting towards the social club end could & should have been up 3 or 4 without Kieran in goals making any save of note & once again Ally made the only noteworthy save from Forde again. Grinding towards a 0-0 & on our way out Mcelroy slots an excellent finish home made all the better as we are making our way out at the home end. Cue me jumping about like a maniac & 1 or 2 not appreciating it very much despite the fact I said we Stole it . Most of the lads took it well though & agreed that is what happens if you don't take your chances. 4 games in a row we've won v Talbot now. No many can say that

Another good day welcomed well by most but the 1st time this season that the boy has been charged to get in away from home . Cmon lads encourage the youngsters to come to the games

12 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

I'm doing them a favour? You honestly think that shite will get out a piss poor league? Geez peace eh

Bit of respect eh my man . 

If your team are arthurlie then you have a cheek to have a go at any club that today was abysmal from the lie as another poster said wouldn't have looked out of place in the paisley amateur district league never mind top flight junior.

Ok you might bounce back but after witnessing arthurlie today you should be keeping the head down.

Bit of respect eh my man . 
If your team are arthurlie then you have a cheek to have a go at any club that today was abysmal from the lie as another poster said wouldn't have looked out of place in the paisley amateur district league never mind top flight junior.
Ok you might bounce back but after witnessing arthurlie today you should be keeping the head down.

I have no need to keep the head down. Not much difference between the 2 teams today regarding football. Gaz smith missed 2 open goals wee Eddie hits keeper from inside 6 yard box.. credit to rob roy they took their chances and Arthurlie didn't. Referee was the worst I've seen today. Sent Deasy off for a nothing challenge. As I said well done rob roy. Do I think you will be champions? No I don't I think Britt and Talbot will finish above you but finishing 3rd is some achievement

We don't think we will be champions.

Deasy kicked out no matter how small he kicked out. You were lucky you only got 2 sent off.

As for the football you played near zero football it was probably the worst performance i have ever saw from a premier league junior team not saying you won't bounce back but that's what i saw today. Even older lie supporters said so !

No sure why the facination with a junior team who are improving and have a wee buzz about them ok they aren't everyone cup of tea on this but it's weird why you have singled them out surely you don't feel threatened by them in some way ?

4 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

Great comeback mate emoji106.png

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Your comebacks are just terrible. Plus you can't get Darvel out of your head for some reason. 

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Your comebacks are just terrible. Plus you can't get Darvel out of your head for some reason. 

You seem to be copying my comebacks ya donut.. I've said many of times I just like slapping it in to Darvel legend as he thinks his teams good when they aren't even average

We don't think we will be champions.
Deasy kicked out no matter how small he kicked out. You were lucky you only got 2 sent off.
As for the football you played near zero football it was probably the worst performance i have ever saw from a premier league junior team not saying you won't bounce back but that's what i saw today. Even older lie supporters said so !
No sure why the facination with a junior team who are improving and have a wee buzz about them ok they aren't everyone cup of tea on this but it's weird why you have singled them out surely you don't feel threatened by them in some way ?

Your centre half who got booked Buchanan I think his name is.. he got a yellow card for kicking out at Mcgregor.. the big Striker stuck his elbow in the back of Blakey's head he gets a yellow card. Who's the junior team that's improving?

14 minutes ago, Maddog69 said:

You seem to be copying my comebacks ya donut.. I've said many of times I just like slapping it in to Darvel legend as he thinks his teams good when they aren't even average

Show me once where I copied your come back apart from my last twist on your legendary wit

Archived