Best and worst individual displays you have seen at your stadium

Couple more...
Noel Hunt's debut. He didn't score but he came on at half time, crossed himself, got the entire Rangers back four booked and Wee Bazza sent off. Excellent bit of wind-up merchantry. 

God, I forgot all about that match. A delicious 45 minutes. Should have won the game and we'd have been in the semis. Sure that was David Grondin's debut, and he scored.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember the year but laurent djaffo came to cappielow with Ayr and absolutely murdered us. He scored a worldy from 40 yards out if I remember right. Think it was in the mid 90s?

One of the worst performances I've seen was Andy Graham playing at the back for us against Partick. He was just terrible from the first whistle. Missed every header, couldn't play a pass just awful. Ended up being sent off and the game finished 5-0. To make it even worse I was in the home end as they were doing a cracking deal on hospitality. Never again.

30 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

One of the worst performances I've seen was Andy Graham playing at the back for us against Partick. He was just terrible from the first whistle. Missed every header, couldn't play a pass just awful. Ended up being sent off and the game finished 5-0. To make it even worse I was in the home end as they were doing a cracking deal on hospitality. Never again.

Funny you should mention that game, as bizarrely it was one of the times I can remember a really good performance from an opposition player - the player in question being Fouad Bachirou. Despite everyone else having an absolute stinker for Morton and being on the wrong side of a 5-0 gubbing, he was one of the better players on the pitch.

O'Donnell was great that night for us as well, iirc.

Archived