The Sons v The Bairns 17/12/16

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Change everyone. Any other Falkirk fans actually going to this? 

Usually I'm all for a wee trip to Dumbarton, but I'm getting out my titties on a night out in Edinburgh Friday night and heading home Saturday afternoon. Doubt I'll be in the mood or on time to head off to the rock.

Maybe but. Need my Lee Miller fix.

I know he's not rated by you guys and you'll be hoping presumably for similar performances when he plays against you, but he's genuinely been solid for the most part for us, one of our better performers in an otherwise dire season so far.

He doesn't beat three players and send a pinpoint cross in but he's been solid, dependable, and his deliveries have been reliable for the most part.

It's a shame that Fraz won't be able to play in this one and resume his 'battle' with Hippolyte after the delightful end the last time.[emoji23]

To be fair I was more meaning his dreadful attempts at playing up front for us during his first season.

I never rated him as a winger either but at least he did have the occasional game or glimpse of promise. Up front though was a different story.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

To be fair I was more meaning his dreadful attempts at playing up front for us during his first season.

I never rated him as a winger either but at least he did have the occasional game or glimpse of promise. Up front though was a different story.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

David Smith was certainly not the worst player at this level and tbh we've been crying out for any kind of right winger all season. 

He's now our right back.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

David Smith was certainly not the worst player at this level and tbh we've been crying out for any kind of right winger all season. 

Eh settle he was absolutely horrible for us... &. For all the Dumbarton fans taking the piss out our support...we had our lowest home crowd of the season last week 4100 & odd...you just don't get it do you

7 hours ago, distresseduke said:

Eh settle he was absolutely horrible for us... &. For all the Dumbarton fans taking the piss out our support...we had our lowest home crowd of the season last week 4100 & odd...you just don't get it do you

Paint me surprised that you in particular have missed the joke.

Ok, fair enough.

Yeah I'd say that he'd be very, very limited up front, but on the wing at at right back, he's been very reliable so far. He and Alan Martin have been the two shining lights in our otherwise dire campaign so far.

Archived