• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, baldragon said:

Anyone think we might actually make a change for this one? Been Playing basically the same team for the last 6-7 games.

Hopefully Ohara starts in place of Williams. Wouldn't mind giving wighton a rest for el bak

Would like to us really go for this, pressing them high up. 433 with O'Hara centre mid. Still think Ross (just not a defensive midfielder) was a large part of the problem and now we seem to have a bit of confidence back it's the right time against a team with quite a few self doubts of their own 

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me hearts need to win this one if they want to finish second,the new manager has had an opposite effect on the team,the wheels are falling off hearts season Dundee can capitalize for this one.  

We'll finish 4th or 5th. Robbie would have challenged for 2nd but the new boy needs time to learn.  Craig will look after him but it will take a couple of years. 

Yep, I think so. He deserves a fair chance. He can't be expected to turn up with no experience and challenge at the top right away, he has to learn his trade but I think with Craig he can do that quite quickly just like Robbie.

You booed his decision making during his first home game. There's not a chance he'll get that sort of time if your fans act like that.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You booed his decision making during his first home game. There's not a chance he'll get that sort of time if your fans act like that.

I know what you mean but we'll see what happens.

I think if McInnes or Warburton finish behind a rookie manager they'll be sacked, it will embarrass the fans of Rangers or Aberdeen and Tommy Wright must fancy his chances of catching Cathro. 

30 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

We'll finish 4th or 5th. Robbie would have challenged for 2nd but the new boy needs time to learn.  Craig will look after him but it will take a couple of years. 

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I know what you mean but we'll see what happens.

I think if McInnes or Warburton finish behind a rookie manager they'll be sacked, it will embarrass the fans of Rangers or Aberdeen and Tommy Wright must fancy his chances of catching Cathro. 

i think the team you have on the park is just as good as the other two but the change of manager half way through the season with new or different idea's could be a negative or a positive one. Cathro needs a win.

Cathro looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Like a first year lad getting his head flushed down the bog by the hairy arsed lads from 4Z.
I don't get the general love in around Cathro, I'm hoping he is a spectacular disaster and he's showing early signs of not disappointing me.
There will be a another plane over Tynecastle before this season is over.

Hoping this isn't called off as really looking forward to this one.

The only place we seem to able to win away at is Dens park recently so would be great for that to continue tomorrow - all depends on how we set up though. Unfortunately I'm not even sure the right way for us to set up at the moment, I just don't see the benefit of having either Cowie or Buaben out wide so that would be playing a narrow shape and sticking Walker behind Muirhead and Johnson.

I think the Winter break will be a big time for Cathro in getting a mini preseason under his belt with hopefully a couple of new players and the remaining ones playing like he wants. The games up until then are all about grinding out results and keeping up with Aberdeen and Rangers.

Archived