The Mighty Fife vs Stenny

Eye bleeding stuff. Genuinely one of the worst games of football I've ever seen aided by an absolute roaster of a referee. How can you give a penalty then a bounce ball?

Scott Walker coming on as a striker is a new low for us. Please tell me the academy pish has been dropped what is the actual point with things like that happening? Utterly embarrassing.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to open up a 7 point cushion on stennie and the automatic relegation spot. You really need to ask why that game had to be played last night with it being on the same week as Xmas, pre xmas crowds are notoriously very poor. With money tight at this time of year it's a bit much to ask fans to pay out three times before Xmas to watch their favourites. With not even reaching the half way point of the season surely there was plenty time in the new year to re arrange the fixture. The way the weather was last night you wouldn't have put your dog out in that,yet fans are being asked to cough up 12 or 13 quid to watch matches knowing the conditions are going to make good football impossible.Easy to say great we got the three points but what chance of seeing decent football on a plastic pitch in conditions like that.

5 hours ago, Neilly said:

Eye bleeding stuff. Genuinely one of the worst games of football I've ever seen aided by an absolute roaster of a referee. How can you give a penalty then a bounce ball?

Scott Walker coming on as a striker is a new low for us. Please tell me the academy pish has been dropped what is the actual point with things like that happening? Utterly embarrassing.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I seen that tweet. At first I thought he meant in one of they kiddy on half time entertainment things but after checking on here he actually came on as a sub? :lol:. He was just about a defender for us never mind playing as a striker in his 40s. Are you's that hard up for players? 

Your right, what's the point in having any sort of youth infrastructure in place when bizarre things like that happen. Is he a coach at the club or something? 

8 hours ago, Another The Other Chairman said:

As the song nearly says "I say potato and you say potatoe."  Not your finest moment.

I thought Jordan handled the interview well. He was brought in at the last minute as the interviewer wanted a Stenhousemuir player but they had all gone to the new club in Larbert called Losers.

Your banter is terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Just keeping this thread as the op had the title the right way round anyway!!

We need to win to give our game in hand some meaning and to get us back in the top half mix and out of the bottom half mix!!!

Stennie will probably still be feeling hard done by after the last game but honestly I thought we were worthy winners and never really looked in any danger, we lost a man that game and have lost a man per game subsequently, all starters, this alone should be giving Stennie hope and I think the result will come down to how well we cope with our shortages!!

Archived