Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Piracy said:

No worries here and no embarrassment here either apart from the slight varience in levels linking directly to reading dripping sanctimony by cyber Pars fans like yourself.
The irony is you claim to hate .Net but you post in a way that would see Brian laying a set of Baffies out for you as a welcome present.
Give yourself a hoover and stop choking on your bile.

Part in bold is extra special gibberish, the very definition of "word salad".

Not really given my 2 cents on the game yet. Dunfermline deserved the win. They had the better chances and we, as per, looked toothless up top. Someone summed us up well earlier in the thread where we were described as threatening without being threatening (at stages of the game anyway). Certainly after the goal we looked to have the better of the possession but didn't really do much/enough in the final third. Knew fine well when I seen the team sheet we'd struggle, that's not to say we'd have faired any better if Locke had mixed things up a bit before KO but you never know. Even split between both teams thus far. 

14 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Not really given my 2 cents on the game yet. Dunfermline deserved the win. They had the better chances and we, as per, looked toothless up top. Someone summed us up well earlier in the thread where we were described as threatening without being threatening (at stages of the game anyway). Certainly after the goal we looked to have the better of the possession but didn't really do much/enough in the final third. Knew fine well when I seen the team sheet we'd struggle, that's not to say we'd have faired any better if Locke had mixed things up a bit before KO but you never know. Even split between both teams thus far. 

I'll happily confess to knowing nothing about modern football tactics etc but that has been a feature of AJ's tenure. Even in games last season where we won by a good few goals the stats would show the other team having more possession. 

Just put up with piracy for a little bit longer, he's back to school on the 9th

Back to work you mean.
Bloody indicitive of socially inept posters making obligatory assumptions.

Useless cuntage couldn't get by Falkirk. Shocking behaviour.

Archived