Rangers v Celtic. 31st Dec

Just turned on the telly to hear WGS say The Grass did "terrifically well against England."

It really is a mystery why Scotland are so terrible. A MYSTERY!

Tbf he had a good game and considering I was absolutely shitein it over him playing he did terrifically well in comparison to what I expected.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf he had a good game and considering I was absolutely shitein it over him playing he did terrifically well in comparison to what I expected.

He was responsible for 2 of their goals and for one of those was he just standing 10 yards away looking at all the pretty footballer's.

He did terrifically well if you were using a discarded half eaten kebab with some sick in it as your benchmark.

He was responsible for 2 of their goals and for one of those was he just standing 10 yards away looking at all the pretty footballer's.

He did terrifically well if you were using a discarded half eaten kebab with some sick in it as your benchmark.

Tbf the benchmark I was using wasn't far off. I remember him being to blame for a goal but up against Sterling he done no bad. Big miss for Sevco today anyway.

My wish list for this game

- Celtic win 5-1 again, that'd be funny
OR
- Rangers spawn a 1-0 win with a controversial goal, sending everyone into a seething mass of apoplexy.

The first outcome is far likelier.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My wish list for this game

- Celtic win 5-1 again, that'd be funny
OR
- Rangers spawn a 1-0 win with a controversial goal, sending everyone into a seething mass of apoplexy.

The first outcome is far likelier.

Steven McLean controversial penalty would be ideal. All the conspiracy merchants would be out in force which would be sublime.

Anyone see Chris Sutton's team of the year on BT Sport last night?

Half of me thinks this is yet more embarrassing but predictable Celtic bias from Sutton.

The other half of me thinks this is top trolling from a professional wind-up merchant.

However, given how shite Scottish football is, anyone with half a clue about football really can't argue with his team! [emoji1]

Archived