Top of the League Hibernian v Play off hopefuls Dundee Utd

18 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

So not very much then.  I'm not big on stats but I'm sure Falkirk bring through more than that.

I don't think you can count our visit this season because it was the day after the England game and many were still in London.

This was the last game last season.1,347 of us according to the away days page, and that was on a Tuesday night 

12963587_1593923500924757_15928110952416

Terrific effort by Hibs and United to shift those numbers. Further dispelling the myth that we need to Glasgow minks to survive 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kool Keith you talk some p**h

This is my first post but I've been reading over posts for a while. You seem to like slating Uniteds support. Were you at the game where we played you in the league cup and United brought over 2K on a Tuesday night? The 3-3 game? 

Granted we had 1000 the last time but it was a 12PM Sunday KO on sky..we will also be touching 3k on Friday and your still having a pop. Who has took that outside the OF and Hearts to Easter Road?

And apart from the last time at Tannadice the Hibs support is always average. Seldomely over 1k at Tannadice from my memory. Especially since you all knew you would get hammered for the last possibly 10 years past.

Kool Keith you talk some p**h
This is my first post but I've been reading over posts for a while. You seem to like slating Uniteds support. Were you at the game where we played you in the league cup and United brought over 2K on a Tuesday night? The 3-3 game? 
Granted we had 1000 the last time but it was a 12PM Sunday KO on sky..we will also be touching 3k on Friday and your still having a pop. Who has took that outside the OF and Hearts to Easter Road?
And apart from the last time at Tannadice the Hibs support is always average. Seldomely over 1k at Tannadice from my memory. Especially since you all knew you would get hammered for the last possibly 10 years past.

^tears and snotters^

5 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Probably be to much hassle stewarding and if anyone is a hibs fans desperately needing a ticket then they will just come into Utd end

It's probably more hassle than it's worth businesswise. Would have been good though and hopefully United will get the option of getting extra seats if they shift these 600 tickets quickly. 

Great. Another DAB to rag doll tomorrow night once the Scottish cup holders flex their muscles. Wee Willo flood is getting nailed in the first minute tomorrow

What has Flood done to merit such treatment (I've not seen any press today so I'm assuming he's said something along the lines of "indecipherable Irish brogue")

Archived