Stranraer FC v Alloa Athletic FC

Guest TOPFITTER

Guest TOPFITTER

SFC V ALLOA.jpg

Not as BIG a match as this photograph suggests but Mr Reids jacket will be teetering on the most shoogliest of pegs should Alloa come through and take away all the points. With falling gates a win will be the least the disgruntled Stair Park Faithful will accept,,, Brian Reid is finding out just how hard it is to work a "CLEY HOLE "!!!

Looking at the table if the blues manage to beat Alloa only 7 points will be the margin from 4th to 9th,shows that any team can beat any team in this League,I think we are better off at this stage than we were last season,nothing to boast about I know but it's something.

4 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

With falling gates a win will be the least the disgruntled Stair Park Faithful will accept,,, Brian Reid is finding out just how hard it is to work a "CLEY HOLE "!!!

Expect this to be one of the lowest crowds in Scotland tomorrow unfortunately. 

Our away turnout to Stenhousemuir was, by relative standards, shocking- never mind a long trip to Stranraer.

Should be a decent wee game too. Kirkpatrick back amongst the goals last month and Cawley had a pretty decent last few outings.

Be amazing to repeat the demolition job goals wise of our last trip, but expecting a far tighter affair this time round.

What time does that wee social club open under the stand in away end?

Never seen Stranraer dominate a game so much and lose.
Played some really good stuff today but just lacked in the final third.
Alloa are a good team but it didn't show today.
Both Alloa goals game from our keeper playing aimless balls, Alloa winning it and going forward, the first resulting in a free kick that took a horrid deflection.

Thought the referee was poor. Counted six hand balls that he didn't give.
Booked an Alloa player for celebrating with the supporters which riles me. Let them enjoy. Or why not book the other nine players who joined in?
Smash and grab stuff from Alloa which leaves me feeling gutted tonight but can't help but wish them well with two gents like Lee Sharp and Jamie Longworth at the club.

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2017 at 21:47, Mattmc said:

Never seen Stranraer dominate a game so much and lose.
Played some really good stuff today but just lacked in the final third.
Alloa are a good team but it didn't show today.
Both Alloa goals game from our keeper playing aimless balls, Alloa winning it and going forward, the first resulting in a free kick that took a horrid deflection.

Thought the referee was poor. Counted six hand balls that he didn't give.
Booked an Alloa player for celebrating with the supporters which riles me. Let them enjoy. Or why not book the other nine players who joined in?
Smash and grab stuff from Alloa which leaves me feeling gutted tonight but can't help but wish them well with two gents like Lee Sharp and Jamie Longworth at the club.

What's Lee Sharp doing there..?

Archived