Broomhill

bpek

Just now, Big Fifer said:

Well this Andy character seems like an absolute no-mark VL. 

Congrats on the win yesterday BSC, don't mind you dumping us out as much if you can continue it on to the quarters, nae pressure.

Cheers Big Fifer.  I think our cup final was v yous. Now we’re probably looking for a big pay day and focus on a push for the league.

Just now, GNU_Linux said:

Not bad going for a supposed glorified boys club with 2 men and a dug for a support.  Presume you'll be buying Scotstoun after a bumper pay day next round?

Just now, GNU_Linux said:

Not bad going for a supposed glorified boys club with 2 men and a dug for a support.  Presume you'll be buying Scotstoun after a bumper pay day next round?

😂😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, andy25 said:

350+ on a Friday night live on TV , 100+ miles each way aye I'd say it was pretty decent emoji106.png.
Theres no way BSC had 300+ .I've looked at their attendances .emoji38.png

Fully agree that 351 is decent! More than most L2 clubs would take anywhere never mind a 100+ mile round trip.  I commend Talbot on that!

Bit harsh on a young club like BSC just starting in the game though no?

All the very best to Bsc Glasgow in the draw for the last 16 of the Scottish Cup 👏 Really hope you get a dream draw. Ps average attendance this season to date 117 👏  an increase of around 30% on last season. Highest home crowd so far this season 339 👏

All going in the right direction. 

There were almost 100 more fans at EK v BSCG yesterday than there were at Alloa v Inverness.

I think the old criticisms of them as "plastic" or "glorified boys clubs" rings ever more hollow. That it seems to seriously annoy some old-schoolers makes it all the more delicious tbh.

2 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Am I right in thinking this is furthest a Lowland League team has gotten, alongside EK when they got drawn against Celtic a few years ago?

Spartans also reached Last 16 in 2014-15. Indeed the plucky non-leaguers took Mighty Berwick Rangers to a replay.

The same boring comments at BSC, they started in 2014 and despite some difficult issues (ground) managed to establish themselves as a good LL club with an excellent set-up and this season great cup performances. Hats of to them for this all. I hope they get a bumper pay day which can help them off the pitch as well. 

5 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Congratulations to BSC. It would be nice for the club to return to Glasgow though. Could they not groundshare or play somewhere like Shawfield?

Going to Scotstoun.

PS Have you seen Shawfield?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Going to Scotstoun.

PS Have you seen Shawfield?

That's good to hear. The way they're progressing they could be a football league club soon.

Edit: No, I haven't ever been to Shawfield. I take it it's a midden?

Edited by Ralstonite

2 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

That's good to hear. The way they're progressing they could be a football league club soon.

Edit: No, I haven't ever been to Shawfield. I take it it's a midden?

Yes it is and I made Scotstoun up. It's a bit of a standing joke around here that they don't play locally. I've no idea what their plans are, but obviously Alloa isn't ideal.