Broomhill

bpek

6 hours ago, Benidorm said:

Any idea on the crowd? It looked sparse. 

Someone must still be pumping cash into them. Theres a few lads in that team who would probably do a job in League 2.

I would have thought crowd was about 150 with about 120 from Linlithgow. We said something similar on the way home that no way could they afford players like that without someone throwing cash at them.

4 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

I would have thought crowd was about 150 with about 120 from Linlithgow. We said something similar on the way home that no way could they afford players like that without someone throwing cash at them.

They’ll be a Trojan horse for the next set of chancers no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2023 at 00:46, Cowdenleith said:

Surprisingly solid start, two wins and a narrow defeat from one of the financially doped teams.  This league promises much this season.

Indeed. Another strong result today. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We definitely deserved the win on Saturday, probably the best overall performance i’ve seen at Raydale for the past 2 season’s.  We’ve been incredibly unlucky since the summer with a number of bad injuries to key players but we’re finally seeing as close to our strongest 11 on the park now.  Broomhill had chances but we weathered a couple of storms before and after half time & there was only side winning the game in the last 20 mins.  

Hopefully we can kick on and get some more positive results in the coming weeks.

All the best though boys!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PossilYM said:

So Own Goal fecked off and left Broomhill back with family and friends in a ground (30 miles away) which seems to be subsiding.

Hard to believe the 30 BSC punters have lost a few since Alloa.

Are they a glorified money laundering scheme, I mean, how do they finance their existence? Dumbarton won't be hiring out their midden for buttons.

15 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Are they a glorified money laundering scheme, I mean, how do they finance their existence? Dumbarton won't be hiring out their midden for buttons.

Yes and a few others.

This branch of Broomhill can't even look to the sports club and 40 nuggets a month each off 300 wains parents.

Must have serious unseen backers.