Bsc Glasgow

bpek

Cracking game to today to kick off the new season. Competative, firey at times, a referee ignoring obvious fouls early on, then frustrating the hell  out of both sides by booking the exact same fouls late in the game.

Thought we were the better team second half as Shire looked as if they tired as the game went on.

Draw probably a fair result as we didn't create enough chances to win it. 

Edited by Jerry Macguire
Fucking predictive text

Cracking game to today to kick off the new season. Competative, firey at times, a referee ignoring obvious fouls early on, then frustrating the hell  out of both sides by booking the exact same fouls late in the game.
Thought we were the better team second half as Shire looked as if they tired as the game went on.
Draw probably a fair result as we didn't create enough chances to win it. 
Fair assessment. We were better in the first half and were good value for our lead and BSC were better in the 2nd half. The referee was ridiculous and never had a grip on the game, the linesmen were just as bad for not getting involved or aiding him in his decision making.

I'd have taken a draw before the game because the other promotion candidates will find that a hard fixture too.

2 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Fair assessment. We were better in the first half and were good value for our lead and BSC were better in the 2nd half. The referee was ridiculous and never had a grip on the game, the linesmen were just as bad for not getting involved or aiding him in his decision making.

I'd have taken a draw before the game because the other promotion candidates will find that a hard fixture too.

Bang on Selfie. Officials let this game down today. Like you I’d have settled for a draw before the game today. We didn’t lose one of our toughest games of the season, we move on.

In a way, we've learned nothing from the first week of fixtures. Two big contenders have drawn with one another, whilst all the other contenders have beaten teams which they were expected to beat. 

Still waiting to see who concedes ground first. 

• 1 month later...

Outstanding performance today. Totally deserved win. Bonnyrigg are big strong boys but I thought we snuffed out their threat in the first half and put in a really professional performance second. Collins and Orr upfront tormented their defence all afternoon and McMillan dominated at the back. Pub now for a few beers. 

15 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Outstanding performance today. Totally deserved win. Bonnyrigg are big strong boys but I thought we snuffed out their threat in the first half and put in a really professional performance second. Collins and Orr upfront tormented their defence all afternoon and McMillan dominated at the back. Pub now for a few beers. 

And now in the top 3 can we stop the season now 💰💰😂

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Well deserved. Brilliant result. 

Our defence was hopeless first half and took your two chances first half very well. Second half Rose played much better but third goal gifted again. BSC defence nullified our front two very well didnt have a sniff at goal. in first half. Second half a bit fiesty but we had chances to possibly salvage a draw but not to be so nevermind. Good crowd as well

Best wishes for rest of season guys cya at Alloa

Orr chased every ball down and never gave the defence a chance to play. Think it was McMillan that had McGachie in his back pocket all game. Great performance and a class finish for the 3rd goal. Declan Hughes (I think) was brilliant in the middle and kept Lee Young quiet