You know you've given up on life when.....

, my missus ran into him in a supermarket a while back - he was holding a basket which contained two tins of Granny's soup and a bottle of scotch.
Bleak.

Tis a fine evening in for the solo adventurer. Can't see the problem TBH.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

See also: the first 15 minutes of every Kermode and Mayo podcast.

I think Robbie Collin pisses all over them - love it when he stands in for them. Maybe this is my giving up on life? Getting annoyed about a podcast. 

20 minutes ago, The_Craig said:

100 issues x £8.99

17 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

You're living in the past. The last one I saw was 180 issues. Madness to think you can build a toy in only 100 issues. This is 2017

The extra 80 issues are the special edition, that lets you build the flux capacitor

The same person who dots everyone of 8miles posts.    Which leads us onto.....

You know you've given up on life when........You're unable to post on a forum but you sign in to green dot your only mates posts.  

Or....... when you are continually banned from a site and have made more profiles than Magee.

38 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

First one is usually an introductory low price or something though. So 1 x £1.99, then 179 x £8.99. Bargain!

£1611.20

Edit. You know you've given up on life when you work out the cost of a model you're never going to build

3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

When you think spending £8.99 a month for the next ten years to build a model of a Delorean is a good idea.

Just rally it to 88mph and go back in time to kill yourself once you've completed it.

Archived