What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

DA Baracus

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We thought we were the bees knees because we thought we'd go in at 9 to get a free stamp then head to Walkabout or Lloyds and be able to skip the queu at yon time when we went in

Was mood where Cosmo now is? That really was a joke of a club. I wish there was still a walkabout there just round the corner and think it would be a great spot for a new Wetherspoons.

Just now, throbber said:

Was mood where Cosmo now is? That really was a joke of a club. I wish there was still a walkabout there just round the corner and think it would be a great spot for a new Wetherspoons.

Yeah it's now Cosmo, Walkabout was brilliant though. I went there most nights out to start of.

Yeah it's now Cosmo, Walkabout was brilliant though. I went there most nights out to start of.

Is there even such thing as a Walkabout anymore? That one must have been shut for a good 7 years now? Could do with a nice big sports bar there I reckon.

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you actually work for Wetherspoons' marketing department?

Accidentally disgusting.

Stayed at a friends at a party one night. Fell asleep, woke up, saw a can of irn bru, assumed it was mine, shook can, can fizzed a bit.

Took long drink, gulp, gulp, gulp.......

down further

bit more

it was full

of

cigarette ends, someone had used it as an ash tray.....

Once pished in a kettle and switched it on immediately prior to leaving a hotel room. Was setthing about something IIRC

I once heard of a story of a disgruntled guest at a small hotel who disassembled the tv and shat in it and then reassembled it. Took them months to realise where the smell was coming from.

Archived