ROB ROY V MUSSELBURGH

4everblue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully in 2 days time I will be back home watching Sportscene and Match of the Day. Maybe our 4th round tie will be tagged on at the end of Sportscene, after watching highlights of the Senior Scottish cup!

Best outcome is that we beat KRR in a tough tie, knowing that the week after, we would be playing a much easier 5th round cup tie against the Cuickie!

Mon the Burgh!

On 27/01/2017 at 12:52, rednblack said:

Plenty will be spoken about on this game.
Why did a Pollok fan who takes umbrage to anything said about his manager or club come on and mention good luck to the east team to start it off.
He was always going to get that kind of reply .

Pollok fans are like fake snobs thinking they deserve everything just because their pollok or snob want to bees but in reality you can't buy success.  Love seeing them struggle spunking a fortune every season for feck all.

Pollok fans are like fake snobs thinking they deserve everything just because their pollok or snob want to bees but in reality you can't buy success.  Love seeing them struggle spunking a fortune every season for feck all.

"want to bees" seriously? Lay off the glue or whatever your buzzing ya knob!

Will be no snobs at tomorrow game Kenny [emoji106]

Willie will play but hopefully kept for 2nd half ,really depends on Watt,s injury

Don't worry if we lose any of them we have big physical laddies on the bench desperate for a game I'm sure the boss already knows that it maybe time for a gamble and roll the dice look a big dj at 16 thrown on in a cup final one high ball in onto the noggin get in there 1-0 win maybe big wullie will have a challenger mon the Roy bring it on

Willie will play but hopefully kept for 2nd half ,really depends on Watt,s injury

My big fear for Willie and Kev is they try and play in the Scottish and they do more damage. It's not easy but we are top of the league and have a great squad lots of important games to come who would be a manager, plenty goals all over the park Frazs the man for me.

Archived