ROB ROY V MUSSELBURGH

4everblue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Best part of the night so far was the rob roy fans shoutin at a burgh player for going down squeelin like a big lassie, brilliant, fukin pot and kettle wi kevin green in their team, every game av seen him he does it

I'm getting the impression you're hoping Musselburgh win. Hope I'm wrong!

17 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Best part of the night so far was the rob roy fans shoutin at a burgh player for going down squeelin like a big lassie, brilliant, fukin pot and kettle wi kevin green in their team, every game av seen him he does it

Most embarrassing group of play actors in the league. The centre half Green is the worst.

My big fear for Willie and Kev is they try and play in the Scottish and they do more damage. It's not easy but we are top of the league and have a great squad lots of important games to come who would be a manager, plenty goals all over the park Frazs the man for me.

I am not want to say I called it Fraz is the man for me

Rabs 2- 1 burgh. Fraz 2 MOTM

Well done maxi and the team [emoji322]

Did you just go to the game to have a moan and slag us off ffs.

Musselburgh played fairly well. We weren't at our best but excellent goal from Shaun for the opener right behind it fantastic goal.
We played alright not as i said not at our best but will take it.

Willie started did alright got tired to be expected.

4 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Did you just go to the game to have a moan and slag us off ffs.

How did i slag you off? Just an observation, he done it a couple of times tonight, and every game a seen him play with blantyre aswell, a musselburgh player goes down and does the same and some roy fans go off on one at him, enjoyed the game, well done to rob roy, dug deep to get the win, musselburgh number 7 best player on the park by some distance, he must have been injured for them to take him off

Expected nothing less!

We go again!

We won don't give two hoots of the comments here!

Mussy player may be good player to some to me however the 11 Roy players won the game and 2 goals scored! So clearly not the best hence result,all about opinions but you can be the best in the world it's not about one player it's an 11 man game.

However some comments about player types may well have been a view of some while in other teams but I have never seen it this term so my opinion is ":rolleyes:

Well done Rob Roy!!

Next game is the focus scroll past the shiteee!!!!

1 hour ago, JackD1908 said:

Most embarrassing group of play actors in the league. The centre half Green is the worst.

Your an embarrassment m8 should concentrate on your own teams failings . I never seen any play acting today , played in good spirit and rob roy edged the game , Musselburgh decent side.

37 minutes ago, Rossiter blue said:

Your an embarrassment m8 should concentrate on your own teams failings . I never seen any play acting today , played in good spirit and rob roy edged the game , Musselburgh decent side.

We're not perfect but at least we have honest guys who don't try and get opponents sent off by acting childish :) 

Impressive result for Rob Roy tonight right enough

Archived