Pars V Accies

Laid-back Accie

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Piracy said:

All a bit too tame this thread. So, I've decided to liven it up by calling all Accies supporters Minks.

Anybody think that my initiative is worthwhile?

I think both sides are having belief issues here. Pars fans are shitting enough bricks to build a factory, Hamilton fans are shitting enough bricks to build a much needed giant extension onto their dole office. 

Both teams are running hot and cold, and it's hard to judge who could come out on top. 

In saying that though, I personally think we'll out play, out score, out sing, and be far better looking than these minky Hamilton hoors ;)

Assuming all those mentioned as injured don't make it then likely starting 11 for Accies would be -

Woods

Devlin Donati McMann

Skondras Gillespie Redmond Mackinnon Adams

Bingham Brophy

Bench of goalie Matthews, Imrie & assortment of U20 players.

4 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

Assuming all those mentioned as injured don't make it then likely starting 11 for Accies would be -

Woods

Devlin Donati McMann

Skondras Gillespie Redmond Mackinnon Adams

Bingham Brophy

Bench of goalie Matthews, Imrie & assortment of U20 players.

I would be happy with that starting 11 but you have to remember Imrie is undroppable.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Jim Jefferies is the special guest in hospitality on Saturday. I'm pleased there's no animosity from/towards Jim. 

yeh good to see he's on amicable terms with the board was key to steadying the sinking ship until it was buoyant again don't think any fans really had it in for him.

30 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Will we be in the big massive stand behind the goals?

Yes mate, it's highly likely you'll be in the "cowden end" as we call it.

youll also get the chance to sample Fifes finest award wining steak bridies. 

Just now, P475 said:

Are they closing the NW too neebs? 

Aye. Was said at the Supporters Council that it does save the club money, especially as half the gate goes to the opposition for a Scottish Cup tie.

I would rather it was open though. I know the crowd won't be huge on Saturday but I always think it's a shame for those who sit in the NW that they have to sit in another part of the ground. Always good to put pressure on the lino to try and give a few 50-50s our way too!

1 hour ago, Larbert_Par said:

Aye. Was said at the Supporters Council that it does save the club money, especially as half the gate goes to the opposition for a Scottish Cup tie.

I would rather it was open though. I know the crowd won't be huge on Saturday but I always think it's a shame for those who sit in the NW that they have to sit in another part of the ground. Always good to put pressure on the lino to try and give a few 50-50s our way too!

Yeah, those guys are die hards that dwell the NW, they are fiercely passionate about their stand. 

Look on the bright side though, every time those fans sit in the Norrie they get most of the usual Norrie fans singing. 

Yeah pis$ed off with the NW being shut. I like being half canned and in among a bunch of like minded fuds on a Saturday.

In the Norrie it's fine but it all seems so far away when our players are attacking the Cowden end. Need a set of glasses I think.

I know its probably a good thing to cut unnecessary costs but the gate receipts are shared after expenses so the only effect is the pot of money shared between the pars, accies and the SFA will be smaller. Main stand for me as I hate sitting behind the goals just have to accept the funny looks when I start going daft. 

Will be doing Scottish football a favour by papping out this absolute joke of a football club.

Maybe your share of the gate receipts will make up for the laughable "boycott" your fans are staging.

Pre-boycott Sat 3pm

UDMJVn4.png

Post boycott Tue 7:45 pm

kL308Yo.png

Image result for awkward face

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Maybe your share of the gate receipts will make up for the laughable "boycott" your fans are staging

Maybe this time we won't have to get the SFA to threaten to ban you from the competition before you hand over our share of the gate receipts

Archived