Killie v County 28/01/17

We look like we could play for the rest of the season without scoring. Below is the trialist who scored for the development team last night - Hakeem Araba. By all accounts he's a battering ram but his scoring record is patchy.

hakkk.jpg?w=670

Scott Boyd also played last night so hopefully he'll be back at the weekend and Osborne will be put in a corner to think about what he did.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We look like we could play for the rest of the season without scoring. Below is the trialist who scored for the development team last night - Hakeem Araba. By all accounts he's a battering ram but his scoring record is patchy.
hakkk.jpg?w=670

Looks like an absolute jobber. Pass.

I'm going to guess that County stick with the 4-3-3 that romped to a win against Dundee United

With Woods doubtful according to today's P&J (having gone off at half-time against DUFC) and Gobern playing in the DL during the week, that seems unlikely now.  Gardyne is meant to be back and McIntyre has been pretty loyal to putting him in the team when available, so I'm guessing 4-4-1-1 now:

Fox

Fraser Davies McEveley VdW

O'Brien Chow Routis Gardyne

Boyce

Schalk

I've just put County on my coupon, so you better ensure your run against Kilmarnock continues and you dispatch them with relative ease, while conceding at least a single goal in the process.

3 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Busted. We won't score.

County have conceded in 9 of their last 11 games. Even without Coulibaly you have to be confident of scoring at least 1? I mean, even Dundee Utd managed 2 against them.

7 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

We've scored 4 goals in the last 10 matches and 2 was in one game against Dundee. So no I'm not confident that we'll score against our bogey team.

Edit. Sorry 11 matches.

Also apparently 4th worst scorers in Britain's 8 top leagues. Better than 3 teams Go us :thumsup2

Archived