Football Shirts

So we have established that the vinjin2018 guy from the DHgate link is legit and offers good fakes? Cause if so i think im just gonna buy what i want. I simply cant afford to buy each jersey for 100+ euro and im fine with not being real shirts. So far i have a AC Milan van Basten 1990 1991 shirt; the Sovjet union  1990 shirt; a Brazil R9 from 1998; Real madrid CR7 2011 2012; and a Barca 1991 1992 shirt with (and please dont hate me as i know this is historically impossible) a nr 10 Ronaldinho. I really want a Ronaldinho shirt as he was my childhood hero and i love that barca 1992 shirt so much. I also just love anything with the Adidas original logo; the sovjet union one really looks sick, i thought that before i knew it wass apparently such a well sought shirt. The Milan is with the adidas logo too and van Basten is the one guy who gave us a international trophy and also meant a lot to my own club ( AFC Ajax). And CR7 is just a beast, and love the gold white real shirt too!

There was actually a size chart and i did the measuring and i beleave its better to order 1 size up!

5 hours ago, erwinnnnnnnnnnnn said:

Although i was wondering is that vinjin2018 guy good? Or is there anyone here who already has a (positive) experience with one of those DHgate people? Tbh ive never heard of this site before so i have no idea.

Anthonio (jersey2u) is one of the best sellers on the site. Can't recommend enough.

wish I'd read the bit about going up a size before I ordered one yesterday... oh well, it's only 16 euros and I can always keep it for the wee man

jersey2us has a cool selection, right enough. I like this:

image.png.3d3f02dc091a1165030058f6a183f406.png

wish I'd read the bit about going up a size before I ordered one yesterday... oh well, it's only 16 euros and I can always keep it for the wee man
jersey2us has a cool selection, right enough. I like this:
image.png.3d3f02dc091a1165030058f6a183f406.png
Tbf, I am quite tall and a fat b*****d, so I'm sure the fit will be more generous if you are less rotund than I am.

2 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Watching Spain vs Portugal. Portuguese away strip is a cracker.

portugal-2020-stadium-away-football-shir

Yeah its very nice mate ! Got my eye on that one too. Think it might become a classic if you put CR7 on the back. As one of is his last great tournamen, combined with that shirt surely in 20 years from now we go back on this thread and wished we bought one if we dont do that now haha.

Surely there must be some good deals when the tournament is over right?

Edited by erwinnnnnnnnnnnn

Anyone watch that Awaydays channel on YouTube. Think the lad’s name is Ellis. 

His recent videos have started to make me think some of the stuff he does is staged or it's a fake reaction. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

On 04/06/2021 at 22:50, erwinnnnnnnnnnnn said:

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for a order from DHgate to arrive? Approx?

What was the delivery method you clicked? If it's the free one your looking at 21 days ish, the one that like £1.50 is about a week quicker.

On 08/06/2021 at 05:59, ArabAuslander said:

What was the delivery method you clicked? If it's the free one your looking at 21 days ish, the one that like £1.50 is about a week quicker.

Didnt click anyone yet haha. was wondering wether or not it would be here on time before the EC. But i guess im too late haha.

@Lyle Lanley, yeah the youtube algorithm caught up to me a few days after i bought the zambia shirt from classicfootballshirts haha. Have watched a bit of his videos. I can understand where he is coming from about not buying the mystery boxes as, if i understand correct, he doesnt buy them from the official mystery boxes companys but he just goes straight to a supplyer and ask them to make one for him specifically.. I dont know wether or not it is staged.. wouldnt suprise me in youtube world haha but why do you think so?

Edited by erwinnnnnnnnnnnn

I know all football kits are just cheap nylon efforts but the Scotland away one is something else. Went to get one in town today its literally just a shapeless peice of material. No cut on it, no finish on the sleeves it's just three rectangular bits of cloth and it's about 6 inches longer than it needs to be. Sits on you like a nightie (I imagine). A million miles from even the cheapest NFL or rugby (I know) replicas.

The home one at least has the sleeve details but just as shit.

13 minutes ago, Qos91 said:

Wondered what this DHgate was so I googled it. Is this another Wish type site where you could end up with some proper weird shit?

Yeah, if you pick sellers at random or by price alone. Go with the reviews and/or units sold I believe is generally the way to go on DH Gate.