Accies v Killie

This is a big game for both teams. If Accies can win then they drag Killie right back into the relegation battle. If Killie can do something then they might be in the top 6 and up to 9 points clear of the bottom. I suppose it depends which team turns up for either side as they both appear to be quite Jekyll and Hyde, (no rhyme intended). 1-1 I reckon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

IMG_1486040893.007563.jpg
ACF

Oh FFS ....Is this serious ?

Just wee guys getting their own back for being attacked and chased by Killies young team in Kilmarnock ......

More police than fans on Saturday , me thinks .....

1 hour ago, G51 Red said:

Oh FFS ....Is this serious ?

Just wee guys getting their own back for being attacked and chased by Killies young team in Kilmarnock ......

More police than fans on Saturday , me thinks .....

At the last game they were mainly trying to get their own back against old men and small children, (who, presumably then complained to the SLO).

It gave us a great laugh watching them puff their chests out and shout sweary words at busses though.

At the last game they were mainly trying to get their own back against old men and small children, (who, presumably then complained to the SLO).
It gave us a great laugh watching them puff their chests out and shout sweary words at busses though.

Was this all the wee dicks that were standing outside the car park at the corner where the shops start? I saw some people milling about but looked as if they were just trying (and failing) to look hard.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Was this all the wee dicks that were standing outside the car park at the corner where the shops start? I saw some people milling about but looked as if they were just trying (and failing) to look hard.

That was them. Ourselves and Motherwell seem to have a similar bunch of teenage tw*ts attached to our respective support at the moment but the Hamilton boys do seem especially funny since they appear to be that wee bit younger and weedier.

26 minutes ago, killienick said:

I feel confident enough to slag off the Hamilton yoofs because I'm not going on Saturday. I'm off to the slightly more salubrious surroundings of Murrayfield to see an egg shaped ball get chucked around.

Mark McGhee isn't sitting on the balls again, is he?

Archived