Accies v Killie

That was them. Ourselves and Motherwell seem to have a similar bunch of teenage tw*ts attached to our respective support at the moment but the Hamilton boys do seem especially funny since they appear to be that wee bit younger and weedier.

Almost every team does. Ours just seem to be getting a lot of publicity :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a Hamilton fan in the Brass wearing one of those Weekend Offender t-shirts before the cup game.
Pretty much confirmed top boys in Scotland on that evidence alone, IMO. 

Sounds like Scotty Tunbridge.

Couple weeks apparently.

Blair Adams in at RB - or LB in place of Imrie if Skondras ready to start at RB - with Gillespie in his rightful place in midfield alongside Mackinnon.

Woods
Devlin Donati McMann
Adams Gillespie Mackinnon Redmond Imrie
Bingham D'Acol

Crawford is by far the most talented player in our team but we did look better when he went off the other night. If we play  Bingham and D'Acol up front and MacKinnon  keeps the head, I see no reason why we can't at least get a point.

The Crawford issue is a funny one, if it was just that game, I wouldn't question it, but one of our other wins, which was against Ross County, Crawford never featured at all.

It'll be interesting to see what happens today. 

If we were to win and it being comfortable, would Crawford get straight back in, once fit?

I don't see to many changes from last weeks team, but then again LC does like to change it around a bit, so I'm going for........

Woodman

Hendrie S.Boyd Ajer Taylor

Roberts Dicker Smith

Longstaff

Umerah K.Boyd

Subs - MacDonald, Sammon, McKenzie, Frizell, Jones, Tyson, Wilson

That statement is embarrassing

Not really. Some people would be at the game with kids and/or be older than your average fan. I'm sure they will have done what's needed based on the feedback they've got.

Archived