Accies v Killie

Not really. Some people would be at the game with kids and/or be older than your average fan. I'm sure they will have done what's needed based on the feedback they've got.

Aye they've a horrible rep for attacking people with kids, could release a similar statement for every game. It's a given.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the game was utter garbage, as has been said, we were terrible in the first half. Thought Brophy looked decent when he came in and took his goal well. MacKinnon really has been something else this season, he seemed to have gone off the boil last season but he's been outstanding so far, just needs to keep the head.

All in all another poor result, the main worry is I can see the teams around us having a decent run of form and picking up some good results, but I don't see us winning anything more than the odd game here and there.

Looking ahead, we really need to beat Thistle as we are probably going to lose the next four. Right now I would take seven more points before the split as long as six of them were from Thistle and Dundee. We'd still have a fighting chance after the split with fifteen winnable points and we haven't done too bad after the split in the last two years.

Archived