Cow-down-beath  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Your clubs in turmoil. Tbh is probably the best thing for Cowden to go down for a few years and regroup.

Not my club. I'm a Pars man. 

Cowden are Fifers though and all you bitter supporters of wee clubs coming across all Sellick-Sevco is amusing.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Thats cute, you fifers stick together emoji109.png

Absolutely. I certainly don't want Cowden to go down as I'm pretty sure it would finish the club. Cowden fans on here are a decent bunch which is more than can be said for Berwick or Clyde fuds who I'd be happy to see sink and never be seen again.

MON THE COWDEN!

Couldn't give a shite about Berwick, they're not even from this country. 

Their supporters do seem to be a right bitter bunch which had caught my attention reading through the boards some weeks ago.

Like I said amusing to a point, but in reality just a shite situation.

Couldn't give a shite about Berwick, they're not even from this country. 
Their supporters do seem to be a right bitter bunch which had caught my attention reading through the boards some weeks ago.
Like I said amusing to a point, but in reality just a shite situation.

Obsessed x

On 24/02/2017 at 19:14, the_bully_wee said:

All Fife and Angus clubs should be merged to form one single, half-relevant Premiership superclub

Given the Failed Franchise's latest postponement, Clyde's struggles, Medda's money woes, EK wanting to get in the league and Glenrothes being, well, Glenrothes perhaps there's an argument to merge all the New Town clubs! 

Cowden are in complete free fall. In a way it would be funny for them to be relegated but I know a few of their fans who are a decent bunch.

Relegation to the LL would be a disaster for any club not just Cowden and will prove very difficult for any team to get back into the senior leagues.

Archived