ICT vs. Dees, Saturday 4th February

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friday afternoon has arrived. Well done K.T - with the breeze of the weekend
 flowing on the napper it signals the arrival of the non-deluded-one.

The inner anger that comes with playing these hairy, Highland b*****ds has arose and it pains me to see my much loved team have to travel to such pub team destinations. I fucking detest the Inverness, along with them County cunts. Total wine stains to white carpet on the top league - but i'm hoping this year the detergent to their unwelcome sight is found.

As i've mentioned before i once sat in a bar up in the Highlands only to be met with five screaming Highlanders,  who had the Braveheart speech on their phone. Whether the Ba-Sack-Jack lookalikes were screaming because they didn't know such technology existed or because their meat wasn't raw and unskinned i don't know. Honestly though, i actually witnessed this, and it was proof these cunts belong on the battlefields of Culloden in a different century.

Therefore, it's not really a surprise that their current manager speaks and manages like he's fallen from horseback and landed straight on the skull. He's basically a walking vegetable - and this is why they will go down.

I predicted a Highland clearence from the league back in July and was met by freshly sharpened pitch forks. Now most of them have fucked off back to high ground - CountryDave, StonedSailor etc. A few cunts like Scarf remain unfortunately,  and its upto us tomorrow to change this.

We'll out number these cunts on their own patch as always. Get kicked off the park as always. But whether we get beat or not , the Inverness are going down and everyone of you Highland b*****ds can get it right round you.

I'll be in here tomorrow at around 5.30 to raise a glass of celebratory beer, and will have my dancing shoes on as TheScarf steps into the relegation grave, where the likes of Fat Granny Danger and VirginTon are encased. Teckle.

Thank you.

And this shit is the reason people should definitely not do drugs.

I love the optimism on the part of the person who created that poster in thinking that a Dundonian farmer would have a fucking clue what a QR code was.

I'd better explain. In the civilised part of the country it's not actual farmers who go to 'farmers markets'. It's champagne guzzling upper middle class types who are looking for some sort of gastronomic novelty which will reduce their feeling of inferiority when the neighbours are round for a dinner party. Those types love the QR code - their ability to flash their smartphone over them is another small dent in their feelings of worthlessness.

God am I dreading this afternoon. Ok I'm a pessimist. Any optimism that was generated from the St Johnstone game has vanished following the last two matches:

Reasons I am right to be pessimistic:

Dundee are playing crap in most games

We don't do well anywhere north of Perth

We don't seem to be able to dig out results / be hard to beat

We don't have one player who we can look to make the difference

ICT are not as bad as their results. If they go in front we are beat for sure

Billy McKay is back 

Reasons we might get a result:

O'Dea is back

Ojamaa might make a difference

We might slog it out

There are times when Dundee surprise you just when you don't think they can anymore.

I'd bite your hand off for a draw.

Archived