Heart of Midlothian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle - 18th February, 2017

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm even more pished and think we're going to hump this bunch of exotic surname c***s. The Inverness. Dean Ebbeinburgh. The Inverness.

^^^^^^ That's pished.

24 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

5 - 1 Hearts (Goncalves (2), Walker, Johnson, Martin)

We could win 10-0 today with 2 up front and we would still go back to 1 up front against Hibs I reckon.

Think it'll be a scruffy 2-0 win. Due to pitch and ICT digging in.

I think Cathro is the type to learn by his mistakes so won't play one up front against Hubs. 

Biggest thing apart from the win is to come through the game with no injuries. 

Be interesting if he plays the likely starting 11 for Wed or if he plays the team that's right for today's game?

Not necessarily the same 11.

I'd like him to play the same team he plans for Wednesday.

7 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Think it'll be a scruffy 2-0 win. Due to pitch and ICT digging in.

I think Cathro is the type to learn by his mistakes so won't play one up front against Hubs. 

Biggest thing apart from the win is to come through the game with no injuries. 

Be interesting if he plays the likely starting 11 for Wed or if he plays the team that's right for today's game?

Not necessarily the same 11.

I'd like him to play the same team he plans for Wednesday.

Us digging in would be a huge mistake since we seem unable these days to string more than three passes together without giving the ball back nor show any composure.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

inverness in big trouble 13 games without a win hearts to win by at lease 3

13 without a win has to end some time.

Hearts could win by 10 and there'll still be some moaning faced sod saying we had the wrong team out or wrong formation. There's 2 that sit behind me at the Gorgie stand that do the same exact thing every time. Complain about everything and everyone on the pitch.

Hearts could win by 10 and there'll still be some moaning faced sod saying we had the wrong team out or wrong formation. There's 2 that sit behind me at the Gorgie stand that do the same exact thing every time. Complain about everything and everyone on the pitch.

Hearts really do have some seething fans. Outside the Old Firm I've never seen a more rage-filled stadium than when Hearts have an innocuous decision given against them.

It's odd because none of the Hearts fans I know are like that. Maybe they change when they enter the stadium.

Archived